Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children
Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children
"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, 1990"

How sick is this!! and this man is held in awe by millions of muslims. In a sane world he would have been put in jail or a lunatic asylum!! Absolutely cookoo crazy. Fortunately he is dead. Unfortunely millions still follow his teachings. Are they all paedophiles? No wonder the muslim world is full of mindless zombies.
RE: Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children
Quote:No wonder the muslim world is full of mindless zombies.
That statement is bigoted, untrue and horrible. You must not have a very clear view of the reality of the world. There are no more or less mindless zombies in the Muslim, secular, christian, American, or middle eastern worlds. In fact, the average Muslim is very calm, peaceful and healthy in the mind. I know many of them personally.

Thank you for sharing. Try to be less intolerant if you could.

-Pip
From my experience of Muslims online, I'd say most come across as mindless zombies (not saying they are, just how they come across). They will defend their prophet sleeping with 9 year old girls because it's "puberty", and they completely ignore anything to do with mental trauma or the inability of young girls to successfully have a child.

The fact that 9 year olds can conceive is a remnant of our evolution, not a sign from God that this is the age at which they can have sex and survive the effects (both mental and physical).
(August 11, 2009 at 5:32 am)northumbrian66 Wrote: How sick is this!! and this man is held in awe by millions of muslims. In a sane world he would have been put in jail or a lunatic asylum!! Absolutely cookoo crazy. Fortunately he is dead. Unfortunely millions still follow his teachings. Are they all paedophiles? No wonder the muslim world is full of mindless zombies.

I dunno about mindless zombies but yeah there are those in the Muslim world who try to defend this concept (more I suspect because they are so desperate to defend their religion than anything else).

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I really and supremely doubt that child abuse is part of Muslim faith any more (or specifically) than any other faith, or lifestyle group. Catholic priests are known to diddle. In the creepy Talmud there may be reference to molestation. Every modern group seems to hold some sick in the head people. But to say that the Muslims, at least more than the Jews and Catholics, are child rapists by nature, is horrible. It is hard for me to watch that. Go out and meet some people. do some research, don't get your world information from bigots and idiots, or you will be a bigot and an idiot.

I repeat, the average Muslim is far batter than the average Christian or Jew, as far as there personal lives. They are nicer, calmer, happier, more restrained. Charming and wonderful people, that (as if I need remind) are built exactly the same as you. We are all human, any evil they are capable of you are capable of.

I hate to see people who don't know what they're talking about tearing down the largest religion in the world because they watch too much Fox News. Well, tear down the religion, but to call all Muslims pedos, or that one about how there are no moderate Muslims, just one's more patient about the takeover of the world... Do you guys actually believe this drivel?

Anyways.
Thanks,
-Pip
Hmmm....

Link

Quote:(CNN) -- A Saudi judge has refused for a second time to annul a marriage between an 8-year-old girl and a 47-year-old man, a relative of the girl told CNN.

The most recent ruling, in which the judge upheld his original verdict, was handed down Saturday in the Saudi city of Onaiza, where late last year the same judge rejected a petition from the girl's mother, who was seeking a divorce for her daughter.

and,

Quote: The issue of child marriage has been a hot-button topic in the deeply conservative kingdom recently. While rights groups have been petitioning the government to enact laws that would protect children from this type of marriage, the kingdom's top cleric has said that it's OK for girls as young as 10 to wed.

"It is incorrect to say that it's not permitted to marry off girls who are 15 and younger," Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh, the kingdom's grand mufti, said in remarks last January quoted in the regional Al-Hayat newspaper. "A girl aged 10 or 12 can be married. Those who think she's too young are wrong and they are being unfair to her."
Is this a discussion on the morality of this practice?

Remember folks, morals are relative.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Your too full of the milk of human kindness. I lived and worked in the Middle East for 30 years. I have seen islam and sharia law in all its ugliness: the oppression of women, child abuse, inhuman punishments for minor and imaginary crimes. I do not say that all muslims are paedophiles. What I draw attention too is this supposed reverred figure, Khomeini, writting such twaddle. He was sometimes worshiped as being the return of the hidden imam (shia version of islam) or the mahdi. Whose word is taken as holy writ. People like you should wake up to what islam really means. Better still read the quran it should be X rated for the violence that it encourages. I may be wrong but I dont know of any of the other major religions that go into such details about having sex with children. I do appreciate that there are perverts in great numbers in these other religions. That is why ALL religion should be banned.
Quote:Is this a discussion on the morality of this practice?
I hope not, I am not at all defending pederasty in any form. I am only offended when people make statements that are all encompassing. To say all Muslims are perverse, or to say that they are all anything cannot possibly be true. It is as silly and offensive as saying that all atheists are something.

I am also not defending religion, or religious institution in any way. I am not supportive of organized religious control. I understand Sharia Law and the darker, less modern side of Islam. But too hold a light to all believers in a huge (I think the largest) religion because its fanatics are... fanatical. I agree that Khomeini is not someone I would say I like or support or advocate. But I maintain that I know many practitioners and believers of that distinct faith, and they all demonstrate rationality, compassion and moderation.

Quote:I may be wrong but I dont know of any of the other major religions that go into such details about having sex with children. I do appreciate that there are perverts in great numbers in these other religions. That is why ALL religion should be banned.
I am pretty sure the versions of the Talmud I have seen have had some very, very graphic and detailed descriptions about child sexual abuse. But I can't be assured that was the book it purported to be, and I don't read Hebrew. I read the Koran after the Islamiphobia started. It has some nice parts, some weird parts, like any very dated holy book. There are perverts in great numbers everywhere. I don't think there are more than 1% of the world pop that are pederasts, but perversion takes many, many forms.

This is a clear example of my disagreement. I agree that there are perverts. I think there are perverts outside of religion. I agree that there are also perverts inside religion. So instead of banning religion (something I might support for different reasons), why not try to ban perverts? Doesn't that get to the root of the problem better?

I'm all for bashing religion, but it has to be fair and comparable with reality.

This is just what I think, and I might well be wrong.

Thank you,
-Pip
Of course perverts are universal and not just in religious organisations. However, religion is a great hiding place for these people. Take the catholic church scandals of recent years. I accept your views on being fair etc. However, my disrespect for all religions burns deep. The millions upon millions, perhaps billions of people have died in its name. How else can any sane person feel?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VR Sex bennyboy 0 364 September 4, 2018 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  children of the 2000's Marsellus Wallace 27 3229 October 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Children Of The 2060s BrianSoddingBoru4 14 3610 July 6, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Joko
  Children of the 1950's - It's time for your nap Whateverist 25 3904 June 19, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Children of the 1970's Secular Elf 47 11502 June 15, 2015 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Jenny A
Bug Best movie quotes Marsellus Wallace 46 6416 June 28, 2014 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  What do atheists tell their children downbeatplumb 17 3253 February 3, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: No_God
  Movie Quotes to remember BrokenQuill92 7 2266 February 1, 2014 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Dawkins: Sex, Death And The Meaning Of Life Justtristo 4 2236 January 26, 2013 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Criticism of study showing negative outcomes for children of gay parents Tempus 0 1413 June 15, 2012 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Tempus