Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Christians
Christmas Christians
As I was walking to the shops there were some Christians wearing T-shirts saying "Jesus is the reason for the Season" I could barely hold back my laughter, luckily none approached otherwise I would have given them a lecture on why there T-shirts were wrong.
Thought I would share.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Christmas Christians
Try these Gooders

http://www.zazzle.com.au/axial_tilt_the_...0904948742
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Christmas Christians
Winter solsitice is the reason for the season doesn't have quite the same ring.

Saternalia ...something something.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank ALLAH that the pagan holiday of CHRISTMAS is over! 21stCenturyIconoclast 62 8325 December 30, 2016 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  JW Christmas card ignoramus 12 2652 December 23, 2015 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Do you celebrate christmas??? jem304eyer 16 2539 December 22, 2014 at 3:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Skip church for Christmas Foxaèr 48 6403 December 9, 2014 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Ex-Christian Secular Musicians Out There Playing Christmas Music? LivingNumbers6.626 34 6263 December 3, 2014 at 10:02 am
Last Post: robvalue
  If atheists treated Christians like many Christians treat atheists... StealthySkeptic 24 10855 August 25, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Darkstar