Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liers and fires and guns oh my.
Liers and fires and guns oh my.
Could someone tell me, the gun nutters, please tell me why TWO FIREFIGHTERS were shot dead and two others wounded?

http://www.9news.com/news/article/306732...house-fire

COME ON YOU GUN NUTTERS, PLEASE TELL US WHY IT IS OK for guns to be as available as candy. I am sick of your fucking crap. FUCK THE NRA!

FIREFIGHTERS! TWO DEAD AND TWO WOUNDED and it wasn't a fucking water balloon that killed them.
RE: Liers and fires and guns oh my.
This is getting tiresome.

"Look, a criminal committed a crime, guns are bad, herp derp" Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What is tiresome exactly? That guns are way too easy to access by ANYONE? It is time to blame the climate and have the gun nutters held responsible for our climate. If the gun nutters were doing such a great fucking job at it why do we have so much gun death in America? Please spare me.

Tell the family members of the dead that the issue of guns is "tiresome".
[Image: meanwhile_in_scotland.jpg]

[Image: meanwhile_in_ukraine.jpg?w=720]

[Image: 9c6461.jpg]

[Image: 28259.jpg]

[Image: meanwhile_in_australia.jpg]
What is this tripe response about? "Shit happens" yea and? So do nothing because "shit happens". Fuck off.

Again, tell that to the family members of the dead. "Sorry your loved one got turned into Swiss Cheese, but who gives a fuck "shit happens"." Nice.
A year has 8766 hours.

31940 people in US died due to gun releated injuries in 2011.

258 of does were due to legal intervention.

851 were accidents.

19766 were suicides.

11101 were homicides.

222 in undedermined events.

That means 3 gun releated deaths per hour in 2011 and 1,2 gun releated homicides per hour.

If you are going to use every single one of these gun releated deaths to open a thread in which you try to debate gun control, you are nothing but a vulture exploiting tragedy.
And I for one, will be more interested in the number of rice bags which fell over in China in that hour.
The subject was extensivly debated, I posted my opinion. Others did so aswell, and even debated their points until the momentum faded off.
Only because the threads turned silent this doesnt mean that there is need for a new one, let alone that a new thread on the subject will regain the momentum for the debate.
(December 24, 2012 at 12:01 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Could someone tell me, the gun nutters, please tell me why TWO FIREFIGHTERS were shot dead and two others wounded?

http://www.9news.com/news/article/306732...house-fire

COME ON YOU GUN NUTTERS, PLEASE TELL US WHY IT IS OK for guns to be as available as candy. I am sick of your fucking crap. FUCK THE NRA!

FIREFIGHTERS! TWO DEAD AND TWO WOUNDED and it wasn't a fucking water balloon that killed them.

When I'm talking to someone, I'm sure to SCREAM IN THEIR FACE, it FUCKING STRENGHTENS MY ARGUMENT, because, you know, ITS FUCKING COOL.

Other than that, new thread on guns, news @ 11.
"So do nothing" is something that only you have injected into the conversation. I feel for families who lose loved ones to gunfire (same as you) and I have actually had the displeasure of both losing friends and confronting families who have lost children due to gunfire. Nevertheless, I maintain my opinion on the matter. So spare me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote: Others did so aswell, and even debated their points until the momentum faded off.

The momentum may have faded but the wholesale killing goes on. That, right there, is the problem.

The gun nuts shriek - "I'm a responsible gun owner....I would never do that."

Right...but one just like you isn't and does. All the time. Every day. Men, women and children.

I am fucking sick of gun nut assholes.
Well Min, one "just like me" doesn't do this shit. The kind of asshat that opens up on firemen is entirely unlike me, and entirely unlike the crushing majority of gun owners.

I'm personally sick of gun nut assholes myself, as sick of them as I am of anti-gun assholes. What can I say, habitual moderate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban guns? Brick-top 22 7976 November 20, 2016 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guns = rape Napoléon 34 5969 May 30, 2014 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  guns, Guns, GUNS! Drich 79 22488 January 14, 2014 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Speaking of guns popeyespappy 22 5229 December 17, 2012 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Education, drugs, guns. 5thHorseman 4 1817 July 27, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Tiberius