Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe that`s why people no longer trust you.
Maybe that`s why people no longer trust you.
Quote:An independent inquiry into sex abuse in the German Catholic Church was supposed to restore faith in the embattled institution. But now the Church has called it off, citing a breakdown in trust with the researchers. The country's justice minister has demanded that an inquiry continue, though.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germ...76612.html
RE: Maybe that`s why people no longer trust you.
Just keep telling them to confess and that Jesus will forgive them. Undecided
A breakdown in trust eh, stab in the dark, the church "trusted" that no actual inquiry would take place.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 9, 2013 at 3:37 pm)catfish Wrote: Just keep telling them to confess and that Jesus will forgive them. Undecided

They are not quite that fraudulent, at least not to themselves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 567 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1666 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1756 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why don't we have people named Jesus? Alexmahone 28 5441 April 5, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 65374 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20254 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 27568 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  Why are Christians obsessed with Gay people? Cecelia 109 18153 January 29, 2017 at 1:37 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
Exclamation The blind trust can lead to faith theBorg 63 8601 August 17, 2016 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Question Why did God let people think demons cause epilepsy? Razzle 34 7683 May 22, 2015 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Drich