Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Creationists Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?
How Many Creationists Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?
Guess.
The answer will shock you.
RE: How Many Creationists Does It Take To Change A Lightbulb?
None, but all of them pray until someone else changes it, yet they take all the credit for it? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'd say none - they prefer people being kept in the dark.

Or maybe there's a "Let there be light" punchline coming up.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Two: One to say that the incredible invention of the light bulb must have had an incredible designer, and another to blame the user for the fact that lightbulbs burn out.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
3 but I forget the punchline.
It's a trick question. They're too busy screwing logic to have any time for lightbulbs.
They can't accept that change over time is a fact of reality.

Makes me wonder how they manage to feed themselves...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1293 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Take a Redneck Knee...... Brian37 0 335 December 25, 2017 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ron Howard to take over Star Wars franchise. Brian37 26 7360 June 27, 2017 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Funny take of an old song Sterben 2 936 September 8, 2016 at 9:26 am
Last Post: Sterben
  What many atheists feel like with theists logic. Brian37 13 1484 February 3, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Take this mods! Nay_Sayer 7 917 January 8, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bibles, guns, and freedom. Keep the change. Losty 19 3315 October 15, 2015 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Take me out to dinner and a movie Brian37 18 4361 July 31, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How many babies do you eat a week? Dystopia 68 8919 January 30, 2015 at 1:11 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  xkcd nails climate change deniers Ryantology 11 2977 January 25, 2014 at 9:47 am
Last Post: TaraJo