Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women, a regimes last resort.
Women, a regimes last resort.
Bashar al Assad is running out of soldiers to waste on the war he is having against his own people. So many soldiers have deserted or were killed in the past months that "female militias" are now called into life to fight for the regime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...5k-wIHf2nw

[Image: image-451590-galleryV9-hjml.jpg]

I dont know how the womans rights situation is like in Syria, but I do have the feeling that it isnt that good and that before the civil war started women werent capable to wear a uniform, or maybe even lived in fear of those wearing uniforms.

So I guess this is a sign of desperation, and a propaganda cue intent to make Assads regime look friendly towards women.

It reminds me somehow about the final days of the third Reich, although Hitler had said that he would be ashamed to send women into war, in the final months only women and kids were defending it`s rotten remains.
RE: Women, a regimes last resort.
Uh-oh - the pentagon just announced they were going to let broads fight.

Do you suppose........
Maybe the Syrian women have looked at what's happened in Eygpt where the muslin fundie fucktards are taking over and said fuck that!

They could be fighting not so much for Assard as for themselves.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(January 24, 2013 at 5:10 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Maybe the Syrian women have looked at what's happened in Eygpt where the muslin fundie fucktards are taking over and said fuck that!

They could be fighting not so much for Assard as for themselves.

Yeah, so they decided to fight for a noble man; Assad, the most gentlemen mass murderer in the Middle-East.
There are in big fucking trouble either way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1179 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Need for Scapegoats in All Forms of Oppressive Regimes Leonardo17 4 637 May 5, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5850 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Anyone watch last night's debate? Brian37 9 869 September 30, 2020 at 9:28 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4897 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why don't the dictator regimes be punished by the west? WinterHold 14 1138 March 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1478 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Elizabeth Warren Last Night With Stephen Colbert Minimalist 4 922 November 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive WinterHold 10 1711 September 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Top Russian Officials Discussed How to Influence Trump Aides Last Summer Foxaèr 5 1696 May 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Alex K