Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The confession thread
Information 
The confession thread
In light of a couple of recent threads, I thought it would be an interesting idea to make a single thread where we could all share some confessions, be them serious or not. No, you don't have to start off by saying "forgive me father for I have sinned" or any of that shit.

My confession? I have eaten pizza for the last 4 days. I need to sort my life out.
RE: The confession thread
I ate a whole pizza today. And I've spent almost 10 hours just on this:

I have 10 other things to design, print, assemble and photograph by Friday. @____@ I need to manage my time better.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I like men's nipples.
I don't even lift.
My mother was a teacher when I was a teen. If I had gotten caught doing what I did in the basement with the parties I had, she could have gotten in deep trouble. I am soooooo glad I got past all that crap.
I bought a pack of cigarettes today. Read an article that says if you quit by the time you're 40 it balances out in the wash... Using this as justification...
(January 27, 2013 at 7:01 pm)festive1 Wrote: I bought a pack of cigarettes today.

Confusedhakeshead: I'm disappointed in you. Really I am.
Okay, how about this: On Friday I was sorely tempted to mow down a group of March for Life protesters pouring out of my local Metro station and crossing against the signal.
I washed down my pain medicine with two Coronas.

Imma naughty boy.

P.S. I ate the last piece of banana bread too.
I slept for 16 hours on Wednesday. Twas awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4132 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  A Confession (my true identity) Catholic_Lady 96 19035 April 13, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  The "I have a confession thread" Joods 208 24647 December 9, 2015 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet