Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "I have a confession thread"
The "I have a confession thread"
Have something you need to get off your chest? A confession to make? 

Make it here, without being put in a small, confined box and being told to do 150,000 hail mary's in order to absolve your sin(s)

Here we go... I'll start. 

I have a confession. 

I hate mushrooms.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: The "I have a confession thread"
I hate christards.
I replaced GWB with a replicant. Kind of embarrassed at how that turned out.
GWB? Dubbya?
(November 30, 2015 at 12:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I hate christards.

*Faints in shock*
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
This goes to my eldest daughter, who has been convinced since a young age that she hates all manner of seafood. You know that Thanksgiving several years ago, the one during which you ate several helpings of my stuffing and declared it was the best you'd ever had?

It was oyster stuffing.

<Cue evil laughter>
I once sort-of cheated in a Magic:TG tournament. The guy totally deserved it, but I still shouldn't have done it. A blot on my resume.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I wish they would tax fat people.
I confess I need to get out of bed.

(November 30, 2015 at 1:21 pm)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I wish they would tax fat people.

Gosh. You're such a peach.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(November 30, 2015 at 1:33 pm)The_Empress Wrote: I confess I need to get out of bed.

(November 30, 2015 at 1:21 pm)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I wish they would tax fat people.

Gosh. You're such a peach.

I'm a delicate flower, do not forget.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4121 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  A Confession (my true identity) Catholic_Lady 96 19006 April 13, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Should I have posted a poll with the car tow thread? And, if so, am I a jerk? Whateverist 24 2881 May 3, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Information The confession thread Napoléon 192 31486 April 1, 2013 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 8616 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack