Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Confession (my true identity)
A Confession (my true identity)
Friends, after being a part of this community for almost 2 years, I feel the time has come to come clean about who I am. No more lies and games, as I can no longer hide behind this facade. You all deserve to know the truth, and that is that the person you think I am is merely a fabrication of what I want you to think. The picture you see on my avatar is not actually me. That man is not my husband. I am not married to an Air Force pilot. I was not born in Brazil. I am not 31 years old. 

I can only apologize for my lies and hope that you will accept me for who I really am. Everyone wants acceptance and love. I hope I can still have that here. 

Lastly, it is time for the last piece of this puzzle, and that is where I reveal to you who I really am... 

"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: A Confession (my true identity)
[Image: tumblr_inline_nhiihdizv41t6hqzl.gif?w=1000]
Are you yanking my chain?
(April 6, 2017 at 1:08 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Are you yanking my chain?

Apparently not... this person doesn't flush Big Grin Ohhh Myyy God is all I can say to that video Big Grin
I must also make a confession too. I too am not who you think i am. I'm not a fitness fanatic. This is the real me:

Here I were thinking you were some smart, sweet, hot Catholic chick. Turns out you're an amazingly sexy poop lady. I'll convert for you. Serious. As. Poop.

edit:

But seriously what's with the poop fixation Cat lady
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

If that is true CL, I think you could get acceptance without having to lie about who you are.

As to forgiveness... In time. What else have you lied about?
You know, I'm just relieved that you're not Catholic after all!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 6, 2017 at 2:13 pm)Alex K Wrote: You know, I'm just relieved that you're not Catholic after all!

Beings of iniquity that we are, we will welcome her in hell. I heard they make nice dinners there.

I am not troubled about CL lying about age or form. Half a confession is not a confession at all because I am not mimbari.

Something else that you need to tell us?
(April 6, 2017 at 2:13 pm)Alex K Wrote: You know, I'm just relieved that you're not Catholic after all!

I knew all along. True Catholics don't poop.
I don't believe you. Get over it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 853 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Learn the true mersey Angrboda 7 474 March 18, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Your one word identity Foxaèr 52 6287 September 6, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  The True Meaning of The 25th Of December BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2602 December 24, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love Rhondazvous 13 3029 December 14, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The "I have a confession thread" Joods 208 24664 December 9, 2015 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  true blanket statements. ignoramus 15 3444 November 16, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: mediocrates
  True Love - Did you ? Khansins 56 8023 November 15, 2014 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Surprising but true. Darwinian 40 17921 May 3, 2013 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
Information The confession thread Napoléon 192 31498 April 1, 2013 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Shell B