Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Debate Challenge to That Muslim Guy
My Debate Challenge to That Muslim Guy
I challenged "That Muslim Guy" to a debate but looks like he has gone into hiding from that day. Well, that's 1 for the Christians and 0 for the fascist Islamist. I have no more to say.
RE: My Debate Challenge to That Muslim Guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtaDDIMnvX4
Knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and declare victory. Nice.
Over the weekend, in a drunken stupor, I challenged a snowman to a bareknuckle brawl because of what he called me. Next morning, he'd scarpered. Go me!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Can you imagine the bullshit being thrown around in a "debate" like that?
You guys should be happy. I was able to shut that facist islamist before he could even utter a word Undecided
If you say so.
(January 30, 2013 at 12:06 am)Christian Wrote: You guys should be happy. I was able to shut that facist islamist before he could even utter a word Undecided

Seriously, you have a lot of problems. Firstly, this is a thread calling out another member. Secondly, you are being insulting to a person who has not even entered this thread. Thirdly, you are being an insufferable little brat. If you are not a Poe, I suggest you seek help. Since you are a Poe, I really want to know why you waste your time. I've always been curious about time sucks like yourself. Do tell.
(January 30, 2013 at 12:06 am)Christian Wrote: You guys should be happy. I was able to shut that facist islamist before he could even utter a word Undecided

Damn you, Poe's law! I don't know if this guy is really this crazy or if he's just mocking religious fundamentalists!
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

It's a little known fact that the precursor to Poe's law was accidentally discovered by Nazi scientists during the closing months of World War II. Seeing the inevitability of defeat at the hand of conventional weapons, the entire Nazi heavy water program was rededicated to studying the phenomena in hopes of using the frustrated energy released in the vicinity of a Poe to power the next generation of German super weapons. Curiously enough, many of the records of the final days of the German heavy water program have never been recovered, leading some to speculate a breakthrough in which a specially constructed Poe was used to create a breach in the time-space continuum, creating a pocket dimension of reality inside the crust of the earth. From this invisible pocket dimension, Nazi scientists have continuously been releasing ever more clever Poes into our world and harvesting the energy that results. The mysterious end goals of Hitler's hypothetically expanded heavy water program have yet to be conclusively determined.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with SMBC forum challenge question. Gawdzilla Sama 24 7506 September 12, 2023 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1516 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Is this the same guy? chimp3 8 688 May 31, 2021 at 12:33 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 528 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Debate solely through the medium of memes Jacob(smooth) 6601 772790 April 13, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Being mistaken for Muslim Alexmahone 23 3707 January 15, 2018 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Challenge: Plot a murder ErGingerbreadMandude 52 9476 December 25, 2017 at 5:46 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Great Nerd Debate: Sith or Jedi The Valkyrie 27 8192 September 13, 2017 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Amarok
  The Great Debate The Valkyrie 26 7772 June 13, 2017 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious