Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge: Plot a murder
Challenge: Plot a murder
Just a thought exercise...
How would you go about killing someone? Only condition is you can't be found as the murderer. It has a to be a clean job, the person that you have to take care of can be anyone.
How would you go about with this job?
RE: Challenge: Plot a murder
I thought you were a Christian?
And this is how Christians pass time!

Fuck me I'm glad I'm atheist...

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
My own euthanasia. Not gonna tell you how.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Use a dagger shaped like a crucifix. Made of ice.

If I get caught I convert to Christianity, take Jesus as my personal savior, and spend eternity as the patron saint of murderers.
You kill a complete stranger somewhere completely random.

The challenge is in murdering someone that you know.
Clarification please, identified as the murderer or convicted?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You do realize that things put in the www stay there, right? I'd be very careful answering this question. For me personally, I'm declining to answer that one.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 18, 2017 at 8:32 am)Joods Wrote: You do realize that things put in the www stay there,  right? I'd be very careful answering this question.  For me personally,  I'm declining to answer that one.

Here is a gal who is keeping her options open. She isn't going to tell us her elaborate plan for the perfect murder because, well, some day she might need to carry it out.  Tongue

Edit: pronoun change
Oh goody! We can end this thread then! Lol
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 18, 2017 at 7:14 am)Mathilda Wrote: You kill a complete stranger somewhere completely random.

The challenge is in murdering someone that you know.

We've never met.  Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with SMBC forum challenge question. Gawdzilla Sama 24 7513 September 12, 2023 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1647 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 526 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Your favourite TV show is racist challenge. paulpablo 66 9876 September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Just in: Fresh Melbourne murder mystery ignoramus 25 2414 July 9, 2016 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Challenge: Formulate a guide to win a Nobel Prize ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2443 February 3, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: c172
  How close have you come to committing murder? robvalue 68 6175 November 11, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  The Cinnamon Challenge c172 2 814 April 18, 2015 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Nope
  My Debate Challenge to That Muslim Guy Christian 28 9244 February 2, 2013 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Countries of the World Challenge Tiberius 17 5642 March 12, 2012 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Tiberius