Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If countries could move
If countries could move
I just found this vid and I also found it to be very amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdReh4le7x0
RE: If countries could move
I think it would be a good this if they could all move, it would give some contries a change to build stronger economies from there new locations.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Yeah, Switzerland is welcometo Scandinavia, but we'd rather have Scotland.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Switzerland should move to Sicily, after all they launder the mobs money.
Sweden should be Germanies new neighbour.
Everyone likes Portugal just where it is! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Time You Could Not Stop Laughing onlinebiker 7 969 February 15, 2021 at 8:54 am
Last Post: brewer
Wink Stereotype other countries ignoramus 41 3391 May 24, 2018 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  I Never Knew The Dutch Could Be So Funny. BrianSoddingBoru4 1 843 January 28, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Could you IMAGINE? LadyForCamus 5 1395 January 25, 2017 at 12:14 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Could Be Plausible... thesummerqueen 3 1687 September 27, 2011 at 6:35 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Bad move Obama. leo-rcc 2 1604 November 25, 2010 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Dotard