Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereotype other countries
Wink 
Stereotype other countries
Guys, it's in the humour section for a reason!

That's right! Bring out your prejudices! It will speak more about us than the countries, but who cares Dunno

I'll start:

Africa - full of tricky scammers starving for a buck
China - one giant international 2 dollar shop
America - The wild west somewhere between Canada and Mexico.
Portugal - Dunno an extension of Spain somewhere near Europe
Israel - Jew central Dunno
Australia - (I should know) ... The sports results IS the news!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Stereotype other countries
I don't know enough about other countries to have a prejudice, especially since I live in the worst country in the world: USA.
USA: # 1

Everyone else: dirt poor haters who can;t stand our freedom.  

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Mars:

chief mode of transportation is infecting a visitor and hoping they make it to somewhere else before they die*

*not original to me, but I lurv it
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Greece - a country literally in ruins.

New Zealand - sheep, bad weather and funny accents
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Jaysus this is a recipe for racism.
👀
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Only if one is racist ... My own ignorance of other countries makes me laugh.

(my mind usually forms a picture of a foreign country based on the news and the movies (and some fading grade 4 geography) Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Canada. WTF, curling!? I can see it now, some guy sitting in a bar and a conversation with some gal starts up, and the fact that he's an Olympic Gold Medalist comes out. She's all over him until she finds out he was a sweeper in the curling competition, eh?

Seriously though, I'd move there if it didn't get so damned cold there. I'm in southern California for a reason.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
USA: Gun toting, uneducated, inbred, rednecks.

New Zealand: Sheep shaggers who can't drive.
Dying to live, living to die.
USA: One in 10 citizens reads a book.
Canada: One in 10 citizens writes one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yule, Christmas & other holidays Fake Messiah 110 7544 December 26, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Having fun at other people's expense. onlinebiker 21 1191 June 11, 2021 at 1:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pre-owned cars - and other verbal gymnastics. onlinebiker 8 808 December 29, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Some other people get vindicated after being smeared by media Fake Messiah 0 398 January 25, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Dumbest thing your other half has said? ignoramus 6 1017 February 3, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  How Christians See Each Other Neo-Scholastic 5 836 September 19, 2017 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Theme Songs For Yourself or Other AF Members The Valkyrie 53 10114 September 11, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If countries could move Something completely different 4 1490 February 3, 2013 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Pinterest and Other Holes of Insanity thesummerqueen 21 4901 March 4, 2012 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Violet