Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dumbest conspiracy theory yet
The dumbest conspiracy theory yet
I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but I guess there is a 'truther' movement that alleges the government shot all those kids in order to pass through gun control. In case you haven't heard of it, here is a link to the retarded video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx...1360279444

It's the same tripe that these things always are, consisting mostly of confused early eyewitnesses and presenting them as fact. There are of course a few shadowy images thrown in for good measure. These people are moronic. Think of how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy, how many paid actors there would have to be. This ranks as the all time stupidest, even behind the idea that most of the government is secretly shapeshifting lizard people.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: The dumbest conspiracy theory yet
Yet, it seems the kind of people who believe this shit are growing in numbers.
One also clearly notices how the nuts appealed to the left during the Bush administration and how they are now appealing to the right.

By the way, where is JohnDB, he would probably love this crap.
I've already given this conspiracy theory my two cents, and just for the record, this is what I think of this conspiracy theory:

(January 26, 2013 at 8:54 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Fun fact, apparently one of my uncles in Wisconsin has become one of these. When confronted with the news, I asked "Why stop at claiming that Sandy Hook and Aurora were faked by Barack Obama? Why not claim that Bill Clinton was behind Coumbine? Or that Jimmy Carter made Brenda Ann "I don't like Mondays" Spencer shoot those kids down in San Diego? Or that LBJ made Charles Whitman go into that belltower?" My mother said simply "because it's not Obama!"

For what it's worth, even if these events were orchestrated by the government to take away guns, I honestly wouldn't have guessed that it would work; people are killed by guns every day in America and there have been hundreds of mass shootings in America since Howard Unruh shot and killed 13 acquaintances on September 6, 1949. What would two new faked shootings have accomplished?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
And here`s some debunking!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snViuRNT5Jk
Quote:What would two new faked shootings have accomplished?

Facts are irrelevant to these jerkoffs.
I always find it sad to see people try and find a conspiracy for things like this. Little kids were murdered in cold blood by a deranged gunman, its a tad disrespectful to their families isn't it.
I can't choose which of these two is the dumbest;

(February 14, 2013 at 4:08 am)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: I can't choose which of these two is the dumbest;

The top one!!!! Its like Bible manga kinda amusing.

To be honest the Garden of Eden is as make believe as most Manga stories. Still awesome drawing though
I do not believe conspiracy theories, for the simple reason that refutations are considered to be a part of the conspiracy theory.
Besides, I have always wondered what the point is of making up conspiracy theories like this.
(April 26, 2013 at 9:13 am)Luminox Wrote: I do not believe conspiracy theories, for the simple reason that refutations are considered to be a part of the conspiracy theory.
Besides, I have always wondered what the point is of making up conspiracy theories like this.

I'm not quite sure if it's the point, but there certainly is a huge industry of people making money through movies and bullshit off of conspiracy theories.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily conspiracy Fake Messiah 2003 106343 3 hours ago
Last Post: Nanny
  Refuting the Flat-Earth theory FlatAssembler 146 8010 April 8, 2023 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  truth about game theory, bad or good for the world? Quill01 13 2208 August 21, 2021 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1060 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13352 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2855 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Yet another Miracle of the Sun. Jehanne 13 1434 October 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Music What is your opinion on Flat Earth theory? MitjaHD 91 17689 August 8, 2017 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2402 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8225 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita