Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Further Findus controversy as fish revealed not to have fingers!!

[img]http://cdn.newsthump.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Finders-fish-fingers.jpg[/img

Quote:The research took place yesterday when someone at home looked on the Internet at photos of a fish and photos of a fish finger.

Lead researcher and Simon Williams, “I’ve looked at dozens of pictures of fish and still not seen a single finger.”

“You never see a picture of a fish waving at the camera, do you?”

“I’m beginning to panic about what I’ve been putting in my mouth all these years – I think we need to be told the truth”

“I bet there’s as much finger in this product as there is beef in one of their Lasagnas. I don’t see how the public can ever trust them again.”

Findus controversy

Many consumers have been left distraught at the news, having failed to learn anything about animal anatomy at school.

Fish finger fan Mike Walsh frantically told us, “Oh Christ, what is it I’ve been eating all these year? Is it a fish penis, is that it? Am I ‘fish gay’ now?”
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Photo 
RE: BREAKING NEWS!!!!
[Image: 3d8001d4bfafa717dfb1e170e0f3b048.jpg?stmp=1297701859]

[Image: axolotl6rm8.jpg]

mmm, delicious.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(February 8, 2013 at 7:32 am)Stue Denim Wrote: [Image: 3d8001d4bfafa717dfb1e170e0f3b048.jpg?stmp=1297701859]

[Image: axolotl6rm8.jpg]

mmm, delicious.

It's not a fish though.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
It's a 'mexican walking fish' and I'll not be listening to anymore of your nonsense about it being a salamander, or bats not being birds.
Nemo me impune lacessit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING FAKE NEWS Fake Messiah 1 273 November 1, 2018 at 7:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING NEWS Rudolph goes to rehab..... Brian37 0 892 December 17, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Brian37