Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the WBC lot have started on the UK
So the WBC lot have started on the UK
So I was on Twitter earlier (I live there) and I saw a LGBT user had retweeted some hate from an account called GODHATESUK and the owner is claiming to be a Brit who left the UK (Some nonsense about it being full of heathens) and joined the WBC lot .

Here is the account

https://twitter.com/GodHatesUK

I am now depressed :-(
RE: So the WBC lot have started on the UK
Why be depressed? Who cares what some dumb asshole spews out on the internet?
(February 14, 2013 at 6:44 pm)Insanity x Wrote: Why be depressed? Who cares what some dumb asshole spews out on the internet?

I dunno, It just brings back memories that I would rather forget (Bullying at school)
These people pray on attention, they exist due to public attention.

Consequently I have denied giving them any attention.

And believe as few people as possible should give them attention.
(February 14, 2013 at 6:45 pm)pop_punks_not_dead Wrote: I dunno, It just brings back memories that I would rather forget (Bullying at school)

Hateful people suck. Best bet is to ignore them and don't give them the attention they crave. Best off going and seeking out nice people who are worthy of you're attention.
Look at it this way: by joining the Phelps mob, this "GODHATESUK" will now be banned from entering Britain (one of the better things to come out of then-Home Secretary Jacqui Smith's mouth). I'm sure with his leaving the UK, the average IQ of both this country and the WBC will soar.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 14, 2013 at 6:46 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: These people pray on attention, they exist due to public attention.

Consequently I have denied giving them any attention.

And believe as few people as possible should give them attention.

Wrong prey. Smile I <3 you, Germaaans!

WBC is just a tourist attraction. Let's allow them to fall into disrepair from lack of visitors. ;D
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(February 14, 2013 at 10:01 pm)Annik Wrote: WBC is just a traveling freak show.

FTFY.
(February 14, 2013 at 6:40 pm)pop_punks_not_dead Wrote: So I was on Twitter earlier (I live there) and I saw a LGBT user had retweeted some hate from an account called GODHATESUK and the owner is claiming to be a Brit who left the UK (Some nonsense about it being full of heathens) and joined the WBC lot .

Here is the account

https://twitter.com/GodHatesUK

I am now depressed :-(

It is very likely the person in question is either being a poe or extremely mentally disturbed. Because apart from a few people the only people in the Westboro Baptist Church are Fred Phelps Children, their spouses and grandchildren.

Although sometimes I do believe whether or not Fred Phelps is a Poe himself, if he were a poe, then he would be the best out there.
undefined
If the WBC doesn't hate you, you're doing it wrong.
Nemo me impune lacessit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senate Trial has started. Brian37 95 3352 February 15, 2021 at 7:22 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8634 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Was Apparent To A Lot Of Us Before The Election, Laddie! Minimalist 12 1497 August 18, 2017 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Alex K
  OK - This Is Saying A Lot Minimalist 27 5762 March 28, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  It's True. You Can Tell A Lot About People Minimalist 12 1796 August 26, 2016 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S USED CAR LOT! Brian37 11 2663 January 10, 2016 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Lot of Truth Here Minimalist 1 1405 April 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Cato
  This Will Help A Lot.... Minimalist 4 1242 October 11, 2012 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Wars Have Started Over Less Minimalist 1 989 July 12, 2012 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Pope Alfred
  Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Autumnlicious 36 9027 August 4, 2011 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: theVOID