Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S USED CAR LOT!
COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S USED CAR LOT!
OP/ED

Since day one, when President Obama won his nomination in his first run, the right used his middle name as if it were a slur, Hussein, now Rafael Edweirdo wants a pass on his birth status? Hey asshole, Hawaii is a state, Canada is not. Fuck you ,you started this bullshit. The GOP is the party of bigotry. I am sick of those assholes demonizing progressives, using fear and for what? To do nothing but protect corporate welfare.

FUCK THE GOP, liberals are not anti private sector for saying pay is not keeping up with the cost of living. Liberals are not Stalin lovers. Liberals don't want to ban all guns. We need to take their slurs and demagoguery away from them. For the past 30 years we have allowed the rich and the religious hold both parties hostage, and democrats have had to throw the candy bar ant the right wing brats to get them to shut up. We need to take their fear mongering on social issues and economic issues away from them. The GOP is the doomsday party and that shit needs to be exposed for what it is.

Now the Trump monster they created is beating all their political aspirations. Trump "COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S XENOPHOBIA EMPORIUM AND DEMAGOGUERY, free bigotry with every test drive. No substance? NO PROBLEM! Test drive our uber nationalism, drives like a chump!

That is what Trump/Cruz/ and the GOP look like to the rest of the sane world.
RE: COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S USED CAR LOT!
This is a nice rant.
Trump is fucking crazy, though.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/trump-pr...y-members/

Quote:Trump praises ‘maniac’ North Korean dictator for consolidating power by slaughtering family members

The thing is Cruz is far too much of a sleazy, slimy, scum-sucking pig to be a Canadian.  They are always so polite, eh?
Anyone who knows me well knows I abhor violence.

I seriously want to punch Trump in the junk. Repeatedly.

Is that bad?
(January 9, 2016 at 11:21 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Anyone who knows me well knows I abhor violence.

I seriously want to punch Trump in the junk.  Repeatedly.

Is that bad?

No, but you'll be waiting in line for quite a while.
(January 9, 2016 at 11:22 pm)Pony Wrote:
(January 9, 2016 at 11:21 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Anyone who knows me well knows I abhor violence.

I seriously want to punch Trump in the junk.  Repeatedly.

Is that bad?

No, but you'll be waiting in line for quite a while.

I envision some kind of concession. A buck a punch. I'll be a richer than, well Trump, in no time.

I wonder if there's potential for franchises?

But what to call it? I think something simple like "Punch Trump in the Junk for a Buck, Inc."
One things for sure, I don't want any Trump mayo.
(January 9, 2016 at 11:28 pm)Evie Wrote: One things for sure, I don't want any Trump mayo.

That's what someone who wants Trump mayo would say.
(January 9, 2016 at 11:25 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 9, 2016 at 11:22 pm)Pony Wrote: No, but you'll be waiting in line for quite a while.

I envision some kind of concession.  A buck a punch.  I'll be a richer than, well Trump, in no time.

I wonder if there's potential for franchises?

But what to call it?  I think something simple like "Punch Trump in the Junk for a Buck, Inc."

It'll balance the national deficit overnight.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 9, 2016 at 11:38 pm)Pony Wrote:
(January 9, 2016 at 11:28 pm)Evie Wrote: One things for sure, I don't want any Trump mayo.

That's what someone who wants Trump mayo would say.

True. But it's also what a certain turtle who has been obsessed with making mayo jokes all day would say, when he stumbled onto a Trump thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1836 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 816 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11000 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4819 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 971 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I'm Getting Real Down On Elizabeth Warren AFTT47 17 1670 November 3, 2019 at 8:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4578 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 833 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36904 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace