Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK - This Is Saying A Lot
OK - This Is Saying A Lot
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/joe-scar...residency/

Quote:Joe Scarborough: Today has been ‘the worst day of Donald Trump’s presidency’

Joe, when a guy is spiraling down the shitter, each day is always going to be worse until he plops face first into the sewer.
RE: OK - This Is Saying A Lot
I'm sitting here wondering how his followers cannot see him crashing into a heap of senility.

Seriously, the guy is not just on a downward spiral, he's about to hit the ground hard and is blaming everything and everyone for it

Someone give hi a shovel, he might be able to dig deeper with his insanity.

I swear, if no one's observing and writing a paper on this, I will.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 20, 2017 at 2:52 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm sitting here wondering how his followers cannot see him crashing into a heap of senility.

Seriously, the guy is not just on a downward spiral, he's about to hit the ground hard and is blaming everything and everyone for it

And when you see past video of him talking he used to be rational and coherent, but now he just rambles nonsense, that he is the president of the US says more about the US than about him.

My wife works in a care home and says he is just like a resident his speech patterns and what he says are all typical of senile dementia.
Its like the last days of Reagan but its the first days of Trump.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Are these things only perceived like this in the liberal bubble, or is this being discussed in the wider population in the US?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

His approval ratings have dropped to 37% and he hasn't even done anything yet.  Think about it.  There have been no serious national or international problems.  The only problems have been of his own making.

We are overdue for a mass shooting.  Too many guns and too many nuts walking around loose.
(March 20, 2017 at 3:03 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(March 20, 2017 at 2:52 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I'm sitting here wondering how his followers cannot see him crashing into a heap of senility.

And when you see past video of him talking he used to be rational and coherent, but now he just rambles nonsense, that he is the president of the US says more about the US than about him.

My wife works in a care home and says he is just like a resident his speech patterns and what he says are all typical of senile dementia.
Its like the last days of Reagan but its the first days of Trump.

Umm . . . .

Reagan was 'confused' in the 1960s:

"I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at the point of a bayonet,  if necessary."
--Ronald Reagan, Los Angeles Times, October 20, 1965

"I would have voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964."
--Ronald Reagan, Los Angeles Times, June 17, 1966
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Early-onset Alzheimers.
This is an embarrassing day for the country. We have at least four more years of this, if he doesn't get impeached or assassinated.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Keep thinking those happy thoughts.
This might be a new low but I expect many worse before we finally get clear of this idiot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They keep saying the quiet parts out loud LadyForCamus 4 608 May 26, 2022 at 12:04 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8630 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Was Apparent To A Lot Of Us Before The Election, Laddie! Minimalist 12 1472 August 18, 2017 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1680 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  It's True. You Can Tell A Lot About People Minimalist 12 1795 August 26, 2016 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  COME ON DOWN TO TRUMP'S USED CAR LOT! Brian37 11 2661 January 10, 2016 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Lot of Truth Here Minimalist 1 1401 April 21, 2013 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Why do they ban people from saying some things xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx 0 917 March 4, 2013 at 11:17 am
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  So the WBC lot have started on the UK pop_punks_not_dead 11 4603 February 16, 2013 at 8:56 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  This Will Help A Lot.... Minimalist 4 1241 October 11, 2012 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious