Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O non muslims keep these words in mind,
O non muslims keep these words in mind,
O non Muslims keep these words in mind,

Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide.”

Please keep these words in mind,

Allah says in Quran”And if, as is sure, there comes to you guidance from Me, whomsoever follows my guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. But those, who reject Faith and belie our Signs, they shall be companions of Fire, They shall abide therein.” (2:38-39, Yusuf Ali)

“Say, ‘The Truth is from your Lord’: Let him who will, believe; and let him who will, reject…” (18:29, Yusuf Ali)

So the Choice is your’s!!
RE: O non muslims keep these words in mind,
Why would Allah misguide anyone?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Say, ‘The Truth is from your Lord’: Let him who will, believe; and let him who will, reject” (18:29, Yusuf Ali)

Why'd you cut it off there? Finish the verse to the period (end of thought), at least.. It's just common courtesy. Common, honest, good ol truthful common courtesy.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
4. No Preaching
Preaching is not permitted. Preaching is defined as a post that fulfills all the following requirements:

Includes a threat if a particular statement is not agreed with.
Fails to justify said threat with evidence.
Is repetitive.
Directed at forum members, rather than a general description of beliefs.
Uses negative connotations.
Is not in response to a query regarding personal beliefs.

Acquainting yourself with the forum rules would have been a good start. Do not preach.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 27, 2013 at 2:22 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Why would Allah misguide anyone?

Jester god. Misleads more often than he leads Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 27, 2013 at 3:37 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Jester god. Misleads more often than he leads Tongue

Loki.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 27, 2013 at 3:34 am)Kayenneh Wrote: 4. No Preaching
Preaching is not permitted. Preaching is defined as a post that fulfills all the following requirements:

Includes a threat if a particular statement is not agreed with.
Fails to justify said threat with evidence.
Is repetitive.
Directed at forum members, rather than a general description of beliefs.
Uses negative connotations.
Is not in response to a query regarding personal beliefs.

Acquainting yourself with the forum rules would have been a good start. Do not preach.

He probably pointed his computer towards Mecca too.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(March 27, 2013 at 3:40 am)Mr Infidel Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 3:37 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Jester god. Misleads more often than he leads Tongue

Loki.

Yeah, like him. And Lucifer, and me, and a whole swath of others.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 27, 2013 at 2:14 am)Peaceful Islam Wrote: O non Muslims keep these words in mind,

Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide.”

Please keep these words in mind,

Okay.

Quote:So the Choice is your’s!!

Sounds like it's Allah's choice to me.
(March 27, 2013 at 3:37 am)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 2:22 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Why would Allah misguide anyone?

Jester god. Misleads more often than he leads Tongue

........And He misleads thereby only those who are Al-Fasiqun (the rebellious, disobedient to Allah). Surah bakra, verse:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  France is Simply Saying Non to the Abayah Leonardo17 41 2966 December 5, 2023 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Huolpoch
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5326 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2217 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4071 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5795 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11737 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7801 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tolerance the Quran gave non-believers WinterHold 95 14723 December 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1620 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1024 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas