Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think Kim Jong-un is a 'Doomsday Prepper'?
You know, like the people portrayed in the TV show of the same name?
Are he and his government getting ready to 'bug out'?
"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
RE: Do you think Kim Jong-un is a 'Doomsday Prepper'?
I don't know what a Doomsday prepper is, but I can imagine.

I'd say, the simpler explanation is, he's a kid, with a "divine" lineage, useful as a puppet to be manipulated by the whoever really runs the place, in order to extract as many goodies as possible from South Korea, the US and whoever else can be duped into playing along.
(April 3, 2013 at 11:39 am)JesusHChrist Wrote: I don't know what a Doomsday prepper is, but I can imagine.

I'd say, the simpler explanation is, he's a kid, with a "divine" lineage, useful as a puppet to be manipulated by the whoever really runs the place, in order to extract as many goodies as possible from South Korea, the US and whoever else can be duped into playing along.

wow
do you think the powers that be in China are doomsday preppers too?
could they be getting ready to bug out too?
"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
since you wish for nothing as much as the apockalypse and nuclear war, I sugest you find yourself a forum of people who crave for death and destruction.

and leave the nice people on this forum to their happy existance.

edit:

and stay away from kids!!!!
(April 3, 2013 at 11:21 am)junkyardboy Wrote: Do you think Kim Jong-un is a 'Doomsday Prepper'?

I view him as a kid playing at war. He just wants to be viewed as more relevant than he is in reality.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 3, 2013 at 4:12 pm)Mr Infidel Wrote:
(April 3, 2013 at 11:21 am)junkyardboy Wrote: Do you think Kim Jong-un is a 'Doomsday Prepper'?

I view him as a kid playing at war. He just wants to be viewed as more relevant than he is in reality.

how about the leaders of russia, iran, eygpt, japan?
are they doomsday prepping too?

come on, you got to figure the uber powerful and rich in the respective countries are preparing to bug out.
Why? I don't understand?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6506 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3701 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1034 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7467 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7687 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG
  Do you think Science and Religion can co-exist in a society? ErGingerbreadMandude 137 39618 June 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: comet
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 4884 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Oasis Networks- what do you think of them? Casca 3 1645 January 1, 2017 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Religion should be encouraged if it has positive effects on people.What do you think? ErGingerbreadMandude 31 5832 December 27, 2016 at 2:07 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
Sad I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? Mariosep 1101 127494 December 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Asmodee