Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hit Me With Your Best Shot.
Hit Me With Your Best Shot.
Ok, just testing my memory here, like a sports stat nut. I used to be a huge Pat Benatar Fan BUT,

If you test me, her hits and chorus's even of non hits most likely would be a dead give away.

So provide me with one line from one of her songs that was not a hit and I will try to complete the next line. I might even be able to tell you the album it was on.
RE: Hit Me With Your Best Shot.
How do we know you didn't google it?
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(April 5, 2013 at 10:01 pm)jrsm_10 Wrote: How do we know you didn't google it?

The honor of a Pat Benetar fan would never allow him to engage in such treachery.
Brian - Shouldn't you be rolling in the rainbow of ABBA?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(April 5, 2013 at 10:28 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Brian - Shouldn't you be rolling in the rainbow of ABBA?

Gotta torture you guys with something. Thought I might give you a break.
My car chewed my one Pat Benetar tape back in the eighties.
I only remember the hits now.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 5, 2013 at 9:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Ok, just testing my memory here, like a sports stat nut. I used to be a huge Pat Benatar Fan BUT,

If you test me, her hits and chorus's even of non hits most likely would be a dead give away.

So provide me with one line from one of her songs that was not a hit and I will try to complete the next line. I might even be able to tell you the album it was on.
Sorry, I'm not losery enough to know one line of one of her non-hit songs. Aside from that, it's a good idea. I do this with a coworker every day - not Pat Benetar specific, of course, basically any song from rock or related. Usually give more than one line though, but we edit out any dead giveaways.

What sitcom featured a glee club in a tree singing Hit Me With Your Best Shot?
Ok did you guys know she actually did a cover of The Beatles "Helter Skelter" and John Couger's "I Need A Lover".
No I didn't, and I need a lover is one of my favorites - checking Rhapsody for the cover....

Oh, and no offense, but you're a real pussy...

Wow, what a completely soulless and unnecessary cover. Your taste in music is atrocious (no offense)
(April 8, 2013 at 6:35 pm)John V Wrote: No I didn't, and I need a lover is one of my favorites - checking Rhapsody for the cover....

Oh, and no offense, but you're a real pussy...

Wow, what a completely soulless and unnecessary cover. Your taste in music is atrocious (no offense)

How exactly am I a "pussy"? Because of my music tastes? Really? Calling me a pussy is he best you've got? ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pushing the flu shot Foxaèr 11 1076 October 16, 2021 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Fireball
  One Hit. brewer 102 4926 July 5, 2021 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3416 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  Maybe the Shit should hit the Fan fromdownunder 2 531 September 12, 2018 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What was the best year of your life? ƵenKlassen 30 4000 November 14, 2017 at 4:02 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  2 things you want to do before you hit the bucket ErGingerbreadMandude 51 7946 October 16, 2017 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Puke Skywalker
  What are your best and worst qualities? Catholic_Lady 104 7527 December 13, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  The best way to dump your cheating girlfriend Napoléon 219 22911 December 1, 2015 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Micheal Brown deserved to be shot. paulpablo 129 15027 December 10, 2014 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Lao Shizi
  What best describes your appraisal of/expectations for humanity? Whateverist 3 826 November 7, 2014 at 5:31 am
Last Post: abaris