Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The unworthy.
The unworthy.
I have struggled with drug addiction for long, I got free of it 12 years ago (heroin) and struggled hard to be free of the slavery I thrown myself into. For months, I seeked for support, for help from my fellow humans, yet, tthey all focus on blaming the stupidity of my actions, that I should've known better. I tried real hard, but nothing could really ease the pain.

Today I faced my old addiction, there was this guy that offered me a score of heroin and I refused, I rather felt proud of myself, only to be twarted by other humans distrust AT MY HOME.

So, forgive me for feeling low, because its as simple as that: We are deseased with prejudice and corruption, the human race best available option is to be erradicated from this planet as the plague it is.
RE: The unworthy.
Congratulations for turning it down. It's tough, I know.

What do you mean by "thwarted by others humans distrust at my home?"
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
My wife, given my history, she automatically distrusted me, even after I've been clean way before we even met... I guess hell is real to some of us. I wonder is what I'm getting is what I deserve. Here I was, so naive to think that if I stopped my drug addiction, my pain would go away...
Since my only addiction is the internet, I can't offer much, but the crap advice of "hang in there"... Undecided
I can't even imagine what being an addict would be like.

<takes a sip of lager>

Must be hell.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

LastPoet Wrote:My wife, given my history, she automatically distrusted me, even after I've been clean way before we even met...

You can't convince her that you didn't do anything?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Perhaps it's a small consolation, we here who know you are very proud of you LP! Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I felt so proud to turning down the invitation to use, that I didn't reason it well... I should've lied and tell her nothing... It ended with her slapping me twice over the insued discussion, I struggled hard not to return in kind. In the end it was I that had to apologise for taking 2 slaps (well, they didn't really hurt me, its beyond the point) in order to save the marriage, because I still love her. I wonder if I shouldn't have finished it already Sad

(April 27, 2013 at 11:24 am)Faith No More Wrote:
LastPoet Wrote:My wife, given my history, she automatically distrusted me, even after I've been clean way before we even met...

You can't convince her that you didn't do anything?

It would be easier to use and not mention it than to be sincere. I guess once a junkie, forever a junkie.

This is so cool, how much stomping can I take? No job, lowsy economy, ex junkie, ethical stupid, but I'm the piece de resistance, Bring it on bitches!

ETA: Oh FFS, How much I wanted to feel then sweet mistress embrace through my veins, how awesome it feel its embrace, but I turned it down, only to be accused of doing it so, for confessing that proposal Sad

As if I didn't feel down enough, fuck! I AM SO ANGERED RIGHT NOW!
That's really sad, LP. I'm really sorry Sad
Feeling sorry for ourselves on the internet, are we? Join the club.