Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Your gaming achievements
Your gaming achievements
Thought this would be a cool idea for everyone to share their proudest gaming achievements...

I play on PS3 mainly, so I use the trophy system of achievements. Currently a level 12 gamer Angel. Or is it 13? Can't remember.

I currently have 4 games platinumed: Fallout 3, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2 and Assassin's Creed 2. I've recently bought ME1 and plan on doing a quick playthrough of that so I can go through and hopefully platinum ME3. I tried doing Fallout New Vegas to platinum but some of the things you had to do for this were a bit of a piss take, even in comparison to Fallout 3. I guess I could also list that I made it to division 1 in FIFA but that's nothing special. However if anyone else does have FIFA on PS3 I'd happily kick your arse. There's a few other games I reckon I could platinum pretty easily but I just don't really have the time nor drive to do it.

So that's pretty much what mine consists of. Pretty pathetic now that I have just said it.

Meh.

What's yours?
RE: Your gaming achievements
Most of the things I'd be most proud of are from multiplayer.

Is platinum the same as 1000G on Xbox? If so I 1000G'ed Oblivion and Skyrim like 4/5x for oblivion and I think I've done it 3x on skyrim + 2x with fable 2 and once with fable 3. Maybe once or twice with fallout 3 too.

Most of my multiplayer would be my CoD stuff. On CoD:WaW I was in the 2nd best team in Europe at the time for HQ. On that game I even had fans that would follow me around and tell me how great I was. MW2 I joined the #1 HQ team that won both seasons of Game Battles we entered. But we never bothered to turn up for the playoffs. I was pretty proud of my pistol only nukes too. I got a F2000 nuke during a scrim against the #2 team and a kill with a stinger in another scrim. Funniest kill ever. Then Black Ops our team was sponsored and getting my controller for that was fucking awesome. Plus in the first few weeks I was in the top ten of the leaderboards in HQ, TDM and Domination. Then I accidently found a glitch that reset my account... That put me off call of duty until recently when I've played it once or twice again.

A couple years later now I'm pretty happy with my Battlefield 3 Score Per Min being consistently over 1000. The rest of my stats would probably be a bit sexier but most of the people I play with are complete fucktards.
I'm such a casual player that I don't have any awesome achievements to talk about. But those that matter the most to me are:

1) As soon as Cataclysm came out for WoW, I finally managed to play a character to max, a Human Hunter.

2) I have no imagination whatsoever, my first max character in GW2, a Human Ranger Big Grin

3) DA: O, the first 'real' RPG that I played through.

4) And the absolute worst; 99% done in FFX-2 Blush
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I once spent a summer holiday (~2 months) pumping up the characters in Final Fantasy VIII to the max.
After so much pumping, the final battle took less than 15 minutes.
On my first attempt, with the characters at ~60%, it took closer to 45mins... so yeah, THAT was worth it! Tongue
I just beat Secret of Mana on my IPAD!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(May 10, 2013 at 9:21 am)Insanity x Wrote: Is platinum the same as 1000G on Xbox?

Basically yeah, you get it when you've got the rest of the 'trophies' for the game.

And damn, remind me never to play you on CoD.

(May 10, 2013 at 9:44 am)Kayenneh Wrote: DA: O, the first 'real' RPG that I played through.

Such a great game, really disappointed that they didn't follow it up with something decent though. I never played DA 2 because it wasn't anything to do with your characters in Origins. Considering Bioware is on/off my favourite games company, I really only ever play their games for the characters and romances.

I could quite easily complete Origins to 100% I reckon, I've debated it but frankly I've played through the first 3 hours so many times I get bored of each character I make. Doubt I'll ever do it.

(May 10, 2013 at 9:59 am)Dragonetti Wrote: I just beat Secret of Mana on my IPAD!

No idea what the hell this is.
(May 10, 2013 at 10:42 am)Napoléon Wrote: Such a great game, really disappointed that they didn't follow it up with something decent though. I never played DA 2 because it wasn't anything to do with your characters in Origins. Considering Bioware is on/off my favourite games company, I really only ever play their games for the characters and romances.

I could quite easily complete Origins to 100% I reckon, I've debated it but frankly I've played through the first 3 hours so many times I get bored of each character I make. Doubt I'll ever do it.

I didn't mind DAII that much, and now I'm on my umpteenth playthrough of the first one, since I realized that the human mage is named Amell, the same as Hawke's mother. I absolutely hated the romance options in DAII though, and Anders was so much more fun in Awakening. I'm waiting for DAIII, hoping that they will tie up the story nicely, especially with better companions and romances Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I got an extra spaceship on Asteroids.
Farmville. I totally earned a cow.

Noobs.
Achievement?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cT_Ulmcrys

Finally arsed myself to retry CivIV last night... so.... goddamn... boring.

I'll probably achieve something when I stop playing with bads like Rhythm Smile

(May 10, 2013 at 10:42 am)Napoléon Wrote:
(May 10, 2013 at 9:59 am)Dragonetti Wrote: I just beat Secret of Mana on my IPAD!

No idea what the hell this is.

It's an awesome RPG. Low profile, though... no idea why. Believe it's marketing.

(May 10, 2013 at 1:37 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Farmville. I totally earned a cow.

Noobs.

This nigga stole dat cow.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming News Foxaèr 50 2687 April 12, 2024 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Gaming memes Foxaèr 1 415 April 22, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4