Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do you believe in cheating?
Do you believe in cheating?
I don't get why it's wrong to cheat in relationships.

is it only people who see things in black and white terms who determine this?
RE: Do you believe in cheating?
What's there to believe in? It depends on the nature of the relationship and the participants in it.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

What do you mean you don't get why it's wrong? You've entered a relationship with somebody. Depending on the person you're in a relationship with, they'd perfer you stick to just them. That's the point.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

I guess it's not bad... if you really don't care about hurting someone you love.
(May 27, 2013 at 2:22 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I guess it's not bad... if you really don't care about hurting someone you love.
I'm pretty sure if you cheat on someone, you don't love them.
Yeah. You're right.
Plus the chance of picking up and passing on the odd STD.
Some people just have so much love to spread that it can't be given to just one recipient... :p
It is about personal integrity, and the OP obviously doesn’t have any. If one has agreed to a monogamous relationship with someone else you owe it to them to tell them you are no longer satisfied with the arrangement.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
i would never cheat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in myself, therefore believe in God. Mystic 12 3619 August 23, 2013 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Do you control what you believe? CapnAwesome 114 37041 January 12, 2013 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: jonb
  Do you believe in free will? Flobee 451 225738 April 19, 2012 at 11:17 am
Last Post: genkaus
  Do you believe in "Fate"? Edwardo Piet 48 11092 October 12, 2010 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: theVOID