Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the difference between Islam and Christianity?
What is the difference between Islam and Christianity?
Answer:

600 YEARS!
RE: What is the difference between Islam and Christianity?
lol pretty much Big Grin

but wait..... I have a much longer and much more boring a version!!! :p
I love your avatar Max Tongue
Thanks Insanity. Its been on my hard drive for years and is one of the very few that doesn't contain breasts or bottoms. I am a big breast and bottom fan.

Actually that can be read in 2 ways. Which is correct? Yes.
are you from Hellas?

or is it simply your username?
One of those religions is just a little more willing to kill others for their beliefs.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Yes - I am in Athens, have been for the last 20 years.

Doubting Thomas,

But not more willing than the other religion was 600 years ago - that is the point.
OP-geography and time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I guess the main difference is that muhammed can be proven to have actualy existed.

Which is bad for islam since it makes it hard to explain away his obvious human failings.
Dying over real-estate.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus and Mary, In Catholicism and Islam Ahriman 32 1927 August 25, 2021 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  Is Christianity Inherently Supportive Of Slavery And Misogyny? BrianSoddingBoru4 335 22240 August 23, 2021 at 5:21 am
Last Post: GUBU
  One cool thing about Christianity and Islam Edge92 55 3497 June 4, 2021 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Difference between Atheists and Churchoids! theMadJW 41 3418 May 5, 2020 at 9:06 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
Smile Interesting correlation between God and light in major world religions... Ajay0 17 1858 May 24, 2019 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  My take on Christianity - Judaism - Islam Mystic 32 6596 November 14, 2018 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  My decoversion and back to Islam. Mystic 34 4262 October 18, 2018 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity Foxaèr 94 16090 September 25, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You can be an immorale person and still promote christianity Kimba 12 1788 June 30, 2018 at 8:42 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Was Christianity started to control the masses and dictate poltical agendas GODZILLA 126 21959 April 17, 2018 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Minimalist