Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why god cannot heal amputees ?
Why god cannot heal amputees ?
Not even one ?

All powerful and all knowing, but this one thing is out of his reach, is it a sin, prayers are not enough? Angel
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
RE: Why god cannot heal amputees ?
Why can't god even lift a rock? Does he even lift?
If you listen to the theists it is because he is a dick and doesn't want to.
Because he doesn't exist
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(June 8, 2013 at 3:20 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Because he doesn't exist

Well, yeah, but religious people do not know that Tongue

The thing is millions of them have "personal" relationship with almighty and prayers are "answered" every single day to many, people "miraculously" healed every day from all kind of diseases and conditions but there is this one very simple (for his highness) problem that he just can't handle.

I think he simply just hates or ignores amputees no matter how devoted to him they are, or maybe because he is mad at humanity for cutting up trees in the forests, who the fuck knows, lol ROFLOL
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
(June 8, 2013 at 5:31 am)FifthElement Wrote: I think he simply just hates or ignores amputees no matter how devoted to him they are.

It is not just amputees. God ignores the prayers of most faithful followers. Oh, a six year old girl is faithfully praying for God to save her from her stepfather's nightly visits under the sheet? Prayers ignored. Oh, a fat bellied redneck prays to God that his football team wins the superbowl? Prayer answered.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: x6dJA-1.jpg]
(June 8, 2013 at 10:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: x6dJA-1.jpg]

Life can be very very tough especially if in the previous life you were a rapist a torturer or a murderer according to karma law.
But of course is all about bad luck.Angel
The bible explains gods hatred of the amputees, he doesn't even want to see them.

16Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,17“Speak to Aaron, saying, ‘No man of your offspring throughout their generations who has a defect shall approach to offer the food of his God.18‘For no one who has a defect shall approach: a blind man, or a lame man, or he who has a disfigured face, or any deformed limb,19or a man who has a broken foot or broken hand,20or a hunchback or a dwarf, or one who has a defect in his eye or eczema or scabs or crushed testicles.21‘No man among the descendants of Aaron the priest who has a defect is to come near to offer the LORD’S offerings by fire; since he has a defect, he shall not come near to offer the food of his God

Leviticus 21
Find the cure for Fundementia!
God speaks like a true dick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 33169 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32708 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13501 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 7926 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 7998 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 126002 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Why most arguments for God prove God. Mystic 67 8667 March 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Fred Hampton
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19414 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Science and Religion cannot overlap. Mudhammam 97 11987 August 12, 2014 at 8:17 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Why Religions Cannot Be Accurate Vegamo 21 6784 January 14, 2014 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72