Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkish Girl Buried Alive For Talking To Boys
Turkish Girl Buried Alive For Talking To Boys
http://www.examiner.com/article/turkish-...la_inbound
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Turkish Girl Buried Alive For Talking To Boys
Talked to opposite sex? Probably also wiggled her hair!! I say: The slut had it coming.
"Men see clearly enough the barbarity of all ages — except their own!" — Ernest Crosby.
Yep those sand monkeys are fucking crazy I tell you.
And on the same page...at the bottom

http://www.examiner.com/article/raped-te...g-pregnant

Quote:A 16-year-old girl in Bangladesh was who raped 8 months ago has received 101 lashes as punishment for becoming pregnant as a result of the attack, says the Bangladesh Daily Star. Worse still, the paper reports, authorities have not punished the alleged rapist.

Yeah - fucking islam is just great, ain't it?
(June 9, 2013 at 12:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And on the same page...at the bottom

http://www.examiner.com/article/raped-te...g-pregnant

Quote:A 16-year-old girl in Bangladesh was who raped 8 months ago has received 101 lashes as punishment for becoming pregnant as a result of the attack, says the Bangladesh Daily Star. Worse still, the paper reports, authorities have not punished the alleged rapist.

Yeah - fucking islam is just great, ain't it?

Yes it is you know what i like most about islam the thing they say what was it oh yea that their religion is an religion of peace and if someone gives you some arguments you beat him and blow your self up to prove him wrong.
Things like this are awful. It is horrifying to imagine anyone going through this. It is worse to imagine that people support what was done to her. I pity girls that have to grow up in such a repressing place. I imagine that it can be very frightening.
Why is it that every time a muslim says word "honour" someone is about to get killed?
thats horrible
(June 9, 2013 at 3:43 pm)SiRade Wrote: Why is it that every time a muslim says word "honour" someone is about to get killed?

cause that's their "shit bout to go down" code. screw islam. disgusting religion and abusive
They are pompous and arrogant. Honor means more to them than anything else.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Mo was alive today... Fake Messiah 8 659 July 21, 2022 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5083 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Islamists in Nigeria burn children alive in raid on school Fidel_Castronaut 6 2263 July 8, 2013 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Stan
  Talking to your family about being an Atheist exmuslim 24 6876 June 28, 2013 at 9:07 am
Last Post: Rahul
  World-famous Turkish pianist charged with insulting Islam Doubting_Thomas 6 3103 October 21, 2012 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Peace-prize winning Pakistani girl on Taliban hit list fights for life after shooting popeyespappy 16 6492 October 16, 2012 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Afghan girl's choice: 12 years in jail or marry your rapist. Jaysyn 33 11188 December 25, 2011 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist