Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence has been recovered that proves my religion is true!
Evidence has been recovered that proves my religion is true!
New shit has come to light, man. Dudeism is the one true religion.

A statue of Jesus with a bowling ball has been recovered from an old church in a small town in Italy. Far out, man.

[Image: 580415_590363337652190_1155602672_n.jpg]

Christians, Jews, Muslims...I'm sorry...but Jesus was a Dudeist prophet.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

RE: Evidence has been recovered that proves my religion is true!
I think that is supposed to be the world. You know like the Chinese Guardian Lions.
I think you're taking this evidence too literally, or maybe you're looking too far into it. It's a bowling ball. Don't try to argue otherwise. My religion is correct. My reasoning is sound.

It's like if you put a cat with a bunch of scorpions. If the cat survives, you know...
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Haha ok. All bow to the great CleanShavenJesus! He has shown us the light!
It kinda looks like a dinosaur egg.
Was jesus a "hooker?"
(June 11, 2013 at 4:36 pm)Savannahw Wrote: I think that is supposed to be the world. You know like the Chinese Guardian Lions.

Nope, if you look closely on the left side of the ball (toward Jesus' midsection) you can see three dark spots in a triangle pattern representing the finger holes of a bowling ball.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I've known this all along.
The guy has one humungous man boob. Kudos for covering that up in your religion Wink
Anyone else notice Jesus is missing a thumb and part of a finger? I think he was in the mafia.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3244 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6670 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 773 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 24010 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10174 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4100 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1123 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1867 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm
  If theists understood "evidence" Foxaèr 135 13542 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
  How you know religion has done its job in brainwashing you: Foxaèr 19 2753 August 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: purplepurpose