Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've Been MIRACLED!!!
I've Been MIRACLED!!!
How?  By posting a few threads around here so far and not being banned yet.  I've only had a few quotes on a poster deleted.  I wonder if this forum needs any help in banning me.  Because I can tell you some of the reasons given on other forums for banning me were.  Troll, spammer, racist, holocaust denier, sock, etc.  Though some don't even give any reason at all.  That is what telling the truth gets you.  Why?  Because I can't be beaten in debate.  And the reason for that is that I speak the truth.  Truth that I am ready, willing and able to prove.

Moderator Notice
Link removed per 30/30 rule.
RE: I've Been MIRACLED!!!
(June 9, 2021 at 7:51 pm)brokefree Wrote: How?  By posting a few threads around here so far and not being banned yet.  I've only had a few quotes on a poster deleted.  I wonder if this forum needs any help in banning me.  Because I can tell you some of the reasons given on other forums for banning me were.  Troll, spammer, racist, holocaust denier, sock, etc.  Though some don't even give any reason at all.  That is what telling the truth gets you.  Why?  Because I can't be beaten in debate.  And the reason for that is that I speak the truth.  Truth that I am ready, willing and able to prove.

Moderator Notice
Link removed per 30/30 rule.

Your links are against forum rules, apparently. But if you want to type out something in order to elicit discussion you could do that. 

We can judge for ourselves if "troll" etc. are applicable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3238 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist? goombah111 197 23996 March 5, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10170 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 733 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Has anyone been to a funeral where the individual goes to hell? brewer 27 5618 May 8, 2017 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Have you been to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park? ReptilianPeon 5 1452 May 22, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Those who lack love do so because they have not been forgiven of much Knowledge of God 30 6739 June 29, 2014 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  How to Tell You've Been Indoctrinated Clueless Morgan 12 3865 February 18, 2014 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Evidence has been recovered that proves my religion is true! CleanShavenJesus 16 5545 June 11, 2013 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Proof angels exist has been found A_Nony_Mouse 10 4690 May 2, 2013 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Tonus