Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When was the first time you realized you were obsolete?
When was the first time you realized you were obsolete?
There comes a time in everyone's life when s/he realizes that s/he has become obsolete in accordance with modern culture.

When was that time for you? If you have not yet experienced it, you will soon enough.

For me, it was about six years ago. I realized that I was halfway through my life cycle and that the youth of this country was not becoming smarter.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: When was the first time you realized you were obsolete?
I have no idea.
I don't care about the youth of my country.You can find people here with descendants all over the world and the culture is very mixed. (South Africa)
Turtles are never obsolete. I will enjoy the mayo until I finally conk.
Define modern culture?
You mean the young little pricks who won't give up their seat on public transport for a pregnant woman or an old man, etc
Or the ones whose social life consist entirely of fb and earphones embedded at birth with zero real social skills.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 17, 2016 at 3:53 am)Evie Wrote: Turtles are never obsolete. I will enjoy the mayo until I finally conk.

ROFLOL
double post
Haven't got there yet. I'm still cutting-edge, baby.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
When everyone else in my town had a cellphone that does more than what a basic phone does. It's no longer enough to just have a cellphone used to call people. It's got to have a touch pad, internet, camera, and all that.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

The day I walked into work to find out robots were now performing delicate cardiac surgeries.

Oh wait...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 683 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  First-time, non-violent criminals do not belong in prison. Jehanne 25 1543 August 29, 2022 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1669 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Who were your heros? Brian37 10 641 July 28, 2020 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1090 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2151 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1709 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4134 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7345 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
  If you were to perform in drag.... Foxaèr 39 5334 May 29, 2018 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Whitewolf