Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Embarrassing Moments
Your Embarrassing Moments
Post something embarrassing that has happened to you.

I'll start.

When I was around 11 or 12 I was playing on my estate with my cousin. We found this massive cardboard box that someone had dumped by a lift and my cousin bet me that she could lean in and reach the bottom. Unfortunately, it didn't work out and she ended up falling right into it and getting stuck upside down. I can still remember her legs sticking out the top of the box, kicking about wildly, and hear her screaming "HELP! HELP!"

Why is that embarrassing for me? Well, I could have helped her. I didn't. Instead I laughed so hard I pissed myself. Blush Then I ran away and left her. She was eventually rescued by a neighbour who heard her screams.
RE: Your Embarrassing Moments
I sent a txt to my girlfriend at the time but an ex girlfriend now complimenting her saying she had sexy eyes and whatever but accidentally sent the txt to my dad.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(June 23, 2013 at 7:59 am)paulpablo Wrote: I sent a txt to my girlfriend at the time but an ex girlfriend now complimenting her saying she had sexy eyes and whatever but accidentally sent the txt to my dad.

Dads need confidence boosts too Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh, and my embarrassing (and hilarious!) moments:

It was winter and I had a woolly under my jacket, and it made my jacket a bit tight. I was at the store and dropped a bill on the floor and when I crouched to get it a couple of the buttons popped and flew across the store. My friends who were with me started to laugh really hard and I couldn't help but to do the same.

The other one also contains money and a store. This time I dropped a coin however and after it bounced, it decided to land on the shoe of a really hot guy, who were in line in front of me. My face must have been flaming red when I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could have my money back. Fortunately he laughed and complimented me on my accuracy.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

lol

didn`t happen to me, but anyway:

I was out on a friday night with several friend and 2 of them sstayed at a friends place with me.
That friend had recently had his cock pirced and kept telling us about it. After he had it pirced he got a slight medical issue with it after he had sex to early (you are supposed not to have sex for some time with a pirced cock). As a result, he got a brush by his doctor which looked kind of like a toothbrush, with which he was supposed to brush the pirced erea of his cock each morning and evening.
So at his place after drinking some more and having a chat, we started watching a movie and one of the guys wanted to go to bed. He took a shower and shouted over to the guy we were staying if he could use a toothbrush, he told him to use a certain brush (not telling him that it was the "cockbrush".

He came out of the bathroom brushing his teeth with the cockbrush being confused over why we were laughting our asses off.

When we told him, he threw the thing into the guys face and cleaned his mouth for the next 3 hours until we went.
My most embarrassing moment involves being drunk. The funny thing is that in the morning I had absolutely no memory of what had happened to my face until I started asking friends with whom I had gone out with that night to piece it all together.

I woke up, hung over, and entered the bathroom. In the mirror, a shocking sight awaited me. Dried blood covered the entire left side of my face. I cleaned up as best as possible, it hurt, and I tried my hardest to remember what had happened.

Everyone stared at my face at work. They asked the question to which I did not have the answer. One of my coworkers was a girl with whom I had been hanging out with the previous night, but she provided no clue as to what had transpired to cause the damage to my face.

Eventually, later during the day, I made some calls and received the answer that had been eluding me.

We were all leaving the bar and climbing into our friend's car. I realized I had left my cell phone in the bar. I rushed back inside, tripped at the door, and flew across the rug. The damage to my face had been caused by rug burn. Slowly, a memory resurfaced of being woken up inside the bar. I was sitting in a chair, bartenders and friends were fussing over my face, and then my friends helped me home where I went to sleep to have no memory of the incident until I would be reminded of it later.

Luckily, my face did not scar.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 23, 2013 at 10:28 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Oh, and my embarrassing (and hilarious!) moments:

It was winter and I had a woolly under my jacket, and it made my jacket a bit tight. I was at the store and dropped a bill on the floor and when I crouched to get it a couple of the buttons popped and flew across the store. My friends who were with me started to laugh really hard and I couldn't help but to do the same.

The other one also contains money and a store. This time I dropped a coin however and after it bounced, it decided to land on the shoe of a really hot guy, who were in line in front of me. My face must have been flaming red when I tapped him on the shoulder and asked if I could have my money back. Fortunately he laughed and complimented me on my accuracy.

You have had such an easy life if these are your most embarrassing moments.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(June 23, 2013 at 11:49 am)paulpablo Wrote: You have had such an easy life if these are your most embarrassing moments.

I know! I'm really accident prone, but fortunately I'm rarely in truly embarrassing situations Smile

A little while ago I was having trouble urinating and had to go to the doctor. When I went to schedule my appointment, I was told my doctor was away on vacation, and I would have to be seen by another. I recognized the name of the new doctor and was pretty sure it was the father of someone that I went to school with. I went to the appointment, and when the doctor went in, I realized that it actually was the guy I went to school with, not his father. Then I realized "oh, shit," because, in case you're not aware, one of the first things a doctor has to do when a male is having trouble urinating is give them a prostate exam. So, yeah, not only did I have to go through the embarrassing procedure of having a doctor stick his finger up my ass, said procedure was done by someone I was fairly acquainted with during my school years.
I was wearing white pants on the first level of highschool Mixed choir (so front row), when lady times decided to come. Boom I win you all suck at embarrassment.

All except faith No more. Thats pretty bad bud. Wink
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awkward Moments anyone? CloverGrace 32 2587 August 24, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Athene
  The most embarrassing thing that has happened to you. No_God 10 3165 April 15, 2014 at 9:14 am
Last Post: No_God
  Well this is embarrassing BrokenQuill92 8 1625 February 12, 2014 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Epic/Crappy Moments on the Job Walking Void 11 3258 November 3, 2013 at 12:53 am
Last Post: Brakeman
  Face palm moments Gooders1002 3 1571 February 26, 2013 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Something completely different