Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Dawkins does a Strange
Richard Dawkins does a Strange
Since it amused me greatly, I thought I would share; a Dawkins presentation going buck-ass crazy halfway through. It's a perfectly insane way to spend four minutes or so.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Richard Dawkins does a Strange
(June 25, 2013 at 4:26 am)Esquilax Wrote: Since it amused me greatly, I thought I would share; a Dawkins presentation going buck-ass crazy halfway through. It's a perfectly insane way to spend four minutes or so.

I totally get the point he was making.

The performance at the end guarantees that his speech will in itself go viral and become a meme.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
An owl doing lazer brain surgery with its eyes... Okay.
(June 25, 2013 at 5:48 am)Zen Badger Wrote: I totally get the point he was making.

The performance at the end guarantees that his speech will in itself go viral and become a meme.

Exactly the reason I posted it here and shared the meme. Big Grin
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
epic. thanks for the nightmares. dawkins meme...i gotta sleep on that one.
Censored
(June 25, 2013 at 5:48 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(June 25, 2013 at 4:26 am)Esquilax Wrote: Since it amused me greatly, I thought I would share; a Dawkins presentation going buck-ass crazy halfway through. It's a perfectly insane way to spend four minutes or so.

I totally get the point he was making.

A meme about memes?!

[Image: a88.jpg]
Nice try, Dawkins, but my cat memes will become evermore viral, undoubtedly more viral than all your memes combined. They shall be at the TOP of the meme chain.

This is just the beginning.
Right after that video played, Richard just gets onto the stage like nothing happened... and played an instrument.

Woah.
Epic. I think he just figured out the universe.
I didn't know Dawkins did LSD experiments also.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seems strange to me Ahriman 8 541 August 23, 2023 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1858 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Britain can be a bit strange! zebo-the-fat 37 3017 January 5, 2019 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question about ouija boards after strange experience Arsoo 110 18112 October 6, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What Does/Does Not Offend You? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 6451 December 22, 2016 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Strange things sold on Amazon Joods 7 1732 August 22, 2016 at 2:09 am
Last Post: rado84
  Alcohol is strange Edwardo Piet 31 2774 April 16, 2016 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Richard Dawkins + Nightwish = Epic Mechaghostman2 2 839 January 27, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Videodrome
  Really Strange and Funny Comedy Sketch Edwardo Piet 0 702 November 12, 2015 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet