Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:44 am

Poll: Waffle House or iHop?
This poll is closed.
Waffle House
27.78%
5 27.78%
iHop
33.33%
6 33.33%
Other -- Explain
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waffle House or iHop
Waffle House or iHop
Okay so I've had the best of both worlds... Being from New Haven, CT I've only had iHops available in my area. But now that I live in Florida, Waffle House (awful house LOL) is my main choice. Everything is cheaper AND tastier

So let's hear it, where's your favorite breakfast joint?
RE: Waffle House or iHop
iHop. I have never been to Waffle House.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: perkins-restaurant-franchise-2.jpg]

I've never lived near one, so every chance I get...
Mimi's Cafe.
Honesty, I am not a fan of either. Yeah, boo, hiss, I get it.

Anyplace that has really good sausage gravy and homemade biscuits gets my vote.
IHOP, definitely. I don't even have any Waffle Houses in my home state.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
IHOP, definitely.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
Cracker Barrel, they serve a great breakfast even at night.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
We don't have Waffle Houses around my part of Texas. When I was stationed in Virginia though I would frequent them from time to time.

I kind of like the greasy diner atmosphere of Waffle Houses. Maybe because I'm an uncultured country boy.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Mmmm! Cracker Barrel!
Mmmmm! Mimis Café!
Also, Kneaders!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Company that sold me my house is.... Brian37 18 1338 November 28, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4542 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Federal Judge Orders White House To Temporarily Restore Press Access To Jim Acosta A Theist 120 10488 November 19, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Lego-Type House Building BrianSoddingBoru4 4 523 May 1, 2018 at 8:56 am
Last Post: johan
  How many days of food in your house brewer 35 2513 November 2, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My house and mental health issues Brian37 17 3818 September 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Any Marketing Experts in the House? Rhondazvous 0 508 September 4, 2017 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6558 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 10517 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If the White House caught fire, who are the last three T.rumps you'd save? Gawdzilla Sama 9 1619 August 19, 2017 at 10:31 am
Last Post: vorlon13