Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting old nazis 70 years later
Hunting old nazis 70 years later
despite the end of world war 2 coming close to it`s 70th anniversery the Wiesenthal center is still buissy trying to hunt down suspects who might possibly still be alive.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/euro...11455.html
RE: Hunting old nazis 70 years later
As time goes on I'm guessing that fewer and fewer Nazi war criminals still exist.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
The last guy they cought and trialed wasn`t even sentenced. He just had to sit in court together with surviving witnesses, had to hear their testemonies and be confronted with his own crimes.

What will happen with that institution after the last guilty people had died? I can tell from my surroundings, that generation is rapedly going away.
Well of course, why wouldn't they? They have a legal right to do so.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(July 16, 2013 at 2:18 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well of course, why wouldn't they?

Because there are more important ways to use those resources?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 16, 2013 at 2:24 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(July 16, 2013 at 2:18 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well of course, why wouldn't they?

Because there are more important ways to use those resources?

For the Wiesenthal center? Like what?
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Perhaps fighting Holocaust denial around the world.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(July 16, 2013 at 5:00 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Perhaps fighting Holocaust denial around the world.
Yeah, but I don't think that they do have any sorts of power to do so. Like if I were to deny the holocaust here, how are they going to stop me? Send MOSSAD to assasinate or threaten me so that I won't publish any material that denies the holocaust?
(July 16, 2013 at 4:29 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: For the Wiesenthal center? Like what?

I don't know, which is why I proposed it as a question. I was just thinking of a hypothetical reason.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 16, 2013 at 5:16 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(July 16, 2013 at 4:29 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: For the Wiesenthal center? Like what?

I don't know, which is why I proposed it as a question. I was just thinking of a hypothetical reason.
MONEY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  80 years.. WinterHold 45 1551 August 23, 2020 at 6:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Terminator vs. Trump and Nazis chimp3 5 1800 August 20, 2017 at 10:35 am
Last Post: chimp3
  At Least The WLB Is Making The Nazis Happy Minimalist 1 671 July 24, 2017 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Nazis Want To Permanently Queer The Deal Minimalist 2 599 July 24, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  It Took the Republicunts 8 Years To Come Up With This? Minimalist 84 9381 March 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  For 8 Years No One Heard A Word From Dubya Minimalist 10 1984 February 28, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Poor Drumpf..The Nazis Are Coming Home To Roost Minimalist 34 5016 January 14, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Predictions for the next four years TaraJo 45 7747 December 24, 2016 at 9:55 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Will America survive the next 4 years NuclearEnergy 17 1888 December 20, 2016 at 2:09 am
  Holy Shit! For The First Time in 120 Years Minimalist 5 988 September 28, 2016 at 11:54 am