Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80 years..
80 years..
80 years.
It didn't even complete 100 years.

Don't you feel your celebration with victory is quite immature? 80 years is not even worthy.
Thank you for exposing your cards so early. Thank you idiots for folding too soon.

80. But that's the time span of non-believers' brain cells.
RE: 80 years..
What the fuck are you ranting and raving about now?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(August 22, 2020 at 2:52 pm)Sal Wrote: What the fuck are you ranting and raving about now?

You really don't know what happened in the 40s and caused 100 Million deaths?
Pools of blood that non Muslims alone started, caused?
You really can't see the error?
We aren't there to hear the voices in your head. It would be polite to start a story at the beginning.

Take your meds.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Dude -

You need to lay off smoking that Jimsom weed....

Nobody ever had a good trip on it...

Panic
So, 80 is less than 100. Thank you professor Maths.

You musta dun did go tu a souper gud skulez.
(August 22, 2020 at 2:50 pm)WinterHold Wrote: 80 years.

Don't you feel your celebration with victory is quite immature? 80 years is not even worthy.
Thank you for exposing your cards so early. Thank you idiots for folding too soon.

I really don’t think anyone is ‘celebrating’ the start of that war. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 22, 2020 at 3:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: We aren't there to hear the voices in your head.  It would be polite to start a story at the beginning.

Take your meds.

80 years ago, barefooted rabble from Europe began a massive war that butchered women, children, men alike. They called it WW2.

The world of today is the conclusion of that European massacring the world for money and power.
But many told us that the world was like this all along, even though the barefoot rabble were mere barbarians put to the Roman cross.

The barbarians -or Gog and Magog- got advanced weapons. but only for 80 years !
(August 22, 2020 at 3:24 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 22, 2020 at 3:05 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: We aren't there to hear the voices in your head.  It would be polite to start a story at the beginning.

Take your meds.

80 years ago, barefooted rabble from Europe began a massive war that butchered women, children, men alike. They called it WW2.

The world of today is the conclusion of that European massacring the world for money and power.
But many told us that the world was like this all along, even though the barefoot rabble were mere barbarians put to the Roman cross.

The barbarians -or Gog and Magog- got advanced weapons. but only for 80 years !

I like the cut of your gibberish.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 22, 2020 at 3:23 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 22, 2020 at 2:50 pm)WinterHold Wrote: 80 years.

Don't you feel your celebration with victory
is quite immature? 80 years is not even worthy.

I really don’t think anyone is ‘celebrating’ the start of that war. 

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It Took the Republicunts 8 Years To Come Up With This? Minimalist 84 9225 March 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  For 8 Years No One Heard A Word From Dubya Minimalist 10 1939 February 28, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Predictions for the next four years TaraJo 45 7571 December 24, 2016 at 9:55 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Will America survive the next 4 years NuclearEnergy 17 1831 December 20, 2016 at 2:09 am
  Holy Shit! For The First Time in 120 Years Minimalist 5 968 September 28, 2016 at 11:54 am
  Lewis Black Brilliantly Predicts the Trump Campaign 4 Years Ago Minimalist 0 571 August 31, 2016 at 1:38 pm
  42 Years Ago Minimalist 1 528 May 12, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: abaris
  After 8 years of selling fear GOP wants "civil"? Brian37 28 4567 March 13, 2016 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bernie Sanders & Hillary Clinton Over The Years: Then vs. Now Heat 0 676 February 28, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Heat
Video A thousand years of bloody English history Cyberman 1 963 October 7, 2013 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: bennyboy