Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unanswered questions
Unanswered questions
Are their any personal/religious questions that any of you felt like I wasn't able to answer or perhaps a topic I seemed to have forgotten or dropped?
I have been really busy these last few months and have not been able to see ever line of questioning to its end. So if there is anything I missed here would be a good place To post whatever question you may have.
RE: Unanswered questions
Why do you insist that you believe in utter nonsense? Who are you trying to impress?
Can I ask without being bombarded with the illogical A/S/K?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I think a better question would be to first ask if anyone finds your opinion relevant enough to want to hear it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yes. When can you leave?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Will you try my Ask, Slander, and Suffer method (A/S/S)?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
@ Drich, hey man you see how they are, it's not about learning, it's about winning, and they'er not going to give you a new shot at bringing truth on subjects they know they can't win, and these are the very people who say to learn and reason out things, I say Ha!

Smile GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(August 12, 2013 at 2:35 am)Godschild Wrote: @ Drich, hey man you see how they are, it's not about learning, it's about winning, and they'er not going to give you a new shot at bringing truth on subjects they know they can't win, and these are the very people who say to learn and reason out things, I say Ha!

Smile GC

You're awfully smiley. The blood of Christ must be some high test shit. 180, 190 proof?
(August 12, 2013 at 2:35 am)Godschild Wrote: @ Drich, hey man you see how they are, it's not about learning, it's about winning, and they'er not going to give you a new shot at bringing truth on subjects they know they can't win, and these are the very people who say to learn and reason out things, I say Ha!

Smile GC

[Image: CqVbs5G.jpg]
How do you go through life believing in things without evidence? Like, how do you decide which things to believe and which things not to believe without using logic? Does it depend on who says it? Or does it just depend on whether or not you like a story or idea?