Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Questions For Christians
My Questions For Christians
I think it's about time I jumped on this particular bandwagon.  Be careful how you answer, Christians - the validity of your faith is at stake.

1.  Do you agree that the name of the capital city of Mongolia - Ulaanbaatar - contains superfluous vowels?

2.  Do you sometimes, through no fault of your own, wonder what's for lunch?

3.  Will you EVER get round to reorganizing that utensil drawer, so it doesn't jam on the metal spatula when you try to open it?

4.  Sometimes, I wear odd socks, just to see if anyone notices.  Have you ever done this?

5.  What is your best friend's middle name?

Thank you for your time.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: My Questions For Christians
I sometimes wonder what god has for lunch. I mean, if we're made in its image, it must eat and poop. 

Is there a deli outside of space and time?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If you push at one end of a rod a light year long, how long until the other end of the rod moves?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(May 12, 2018 at 8:24 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: If you push at one end of a rod a light year long, how long until the other end of the rod moves?

Do you expect God to instill in them the speed of sound in the material you have selected, or will they need to work that out on their own ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I know it's against the rules to attempt to restrict who replies to a thread, but I'd really prefer to hear from Christians on these vital issues. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm about as Christian as these interrogatives are vital . . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

After thorough exposition on each of Boru's questions, for extra credit, please explain to me why the bible.
(May 12, 2018 at 7:46 am)mh.brewer Wrote: I sometimes wonder what god has for lunch. I mean, if we're made in its image, it must eat and poop. 

Yes, there is. I hear it's quite...heavenly.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 12, 2018 at 9:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I know it's against the rules to attempt to restrict who replies to a thread, but I'd really prefer to hear from Christians on these vital issues. 

Boru

Chirp, chirp, chirp...
(May 12, 2018 at 7:46 am)mh.brewer Wrote: I sometimes wonder what god has for lunch. I mean, if we're made in its image, it must eat and poop. 

Yup. 7/11
But your individuality and your present need will be swept away by change, 
and what you now ardently desire will one day become the object of abhorrence. 
~ Schiller - 'Psychological Types'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 2827 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7809 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A few questions for Christians... Simon Moon 7 2176 October 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31243 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The real "Christians answering questions" thread Foxaèr 17 2630 May 6, 2016 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51166 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions. WinterHold 115 19681 March 28, 2015 at 7:43 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  More Questions for Christians polar bear 210 34406 November 29, 2014 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  More Questions For Christians BrianSoddingBoru4 15 5448 November 28, 2014 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Questions for Christians Whateverist 20 4961 November 27, 2014 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: professor