Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivy (not EVIE) is really leaving for a bit
Ivy (not EVIE) is really leaving for a bit
Hi, AF.

I thought it was funny when I saw Lilly's thread about Evie leaving for a bit, because I was planning to say this.

I am currently going through a rough patch in my life. Things are a little heavy and I can't seem to pull it together. I need to take some time to think. If I could, I would spend some time alone on top of a mountain, but I can't. Instead, I'm stepping away from any online activity and any type of social activities I have in real life. My plan is to be alone for a while. I need to think with no outside noise. I need to be better. So, I will not be around for a while.

Who knows? Maybe I will go crazy with out you guys and come back running sooner than I planned Smile

Anyway, I will miss you. If anything awesome, crazy, or extremely funny happens while I'm gone, I promote missluckie as my official AF-RL (real life) coordinator, in hopes that she will pass the news on to me Big Grin lol

Shoutbox buddies... I will be back. Leave a place open for me at the shoutbox bar for when I come back ready to chug down a beer while talking about bacon and... well, all the bullshit we talk about.

Dayum... I wrote a lot. If I come back in two days feeling lonely I will look like a fool. Oh well. That will just mean I love you guys too much.

MUAH!

Love, Ivy.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
RE: Ivy (not EVIE) is really leaving for a bit
Take care, tetas de azucar.

Smile
Please don't stay gone too long...
You're one of my only fans.

Take care of that home stuff...
I'll miss you.
Take your time to work it out......... dear. (And I mean that in the fondest possible way!)
I'm going to cry. :'(
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Best wishes, take your time life's to important to rush through.

Smile GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(August 31, 2013 at 12:48 am)c172 Wrote: I'm going to cry. :'(

I'm going to eat another pickle.

* Violet eats YET ANOTHER pickle.

Yeah, that hit the spot. Oh, there's a post, what's it say?

* Violet reads the OP.

Good luck with that, get what you need, don't die, COME IN AND KNOW ME BETTER, MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL5_P8Wn_Pw
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Are they pan-roasted, like your peanuts?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Come back soon! Hope things improve!
*hugs Ivy*

You take care now and do what you have to do. Come back once things have settled. Hang in there, dearest. Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1223 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Leaving FB Foxaèr 14 694 November 18, 2020 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Apollo
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1847 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Britain can be a bit strange! zebo-the-fat 37 2937 January 5, 2019 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Guys, is she a bit funny in the head? ignoramus 12 2081 December 24, 2017 at 6:51 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Smaller trouble in little China? Naw, not really... Brian37 0 589 October 24, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3168 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Bit of fun: Maverick vs. Boss robvalue 1 515 December 20, 2016 at 10:15 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  A bit of poetry Lemonvariable72 0 531 February 3, 2016 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  I Like Evie's New Sig Rhondazvous 55 5216 January 30, 2016 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous