Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human evolution is a biological impossibility
Human evolution is a biological impossibility
Not my words.

You should know better.

This is what I stumbled upon on another forum:

Quote:Evolution is a biological impossibility : http://www.icr.org/article/460/
It is mumbo jumbo, just like the bible, just like global warming.

I just had to click on the link to see where it led.

The idiot calls the bible mumbo jumbo and yet he links to a theistic site to "prove" that human evolution is as fake as the bible?

Can this guy get any more stupid?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Human evolution is a biological impossibility
[Image: alberteinstein-quote.jpg]
I didn't click the link, but I'm curious as to how it's an impossibility when living beings do change over time. I mean, we have nylon-eating bacteria for chrissake. I'm sure it didn't exist before nylon was invented. And why do we now have antibiotic-resistant bacteria?

Oh, they're probably talking about strawman evolution, where you have a dog giving birth to a cat, a crockoduck, and monkeys at the zoo spontaneously turning into humans.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
ICR huh? Forgive me for not checking the link Maelstrom Tongue

I have lost too many brain cells already Big Grin
I've met some people who are Atheists who don't believe in evolution. They basically are non-thinkers who think they are being balanced and fair by criticizing the bible and evolution but in fact they are just dumbfuck chodes. Is 'fairness' more important than the truth?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
It's the ICR, what did you expect?

All science that doesn't agree 100% with their bible is wrong, even if it actually works in reality. For an "institute" ostensibly set up for "creation research", they do precious little research.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 13, 2013 at 5:17 pm)Stimbo Wrote: they do precious little research.

They must think reading and studying the bible constitutes as scientific research.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
On the plus side, it gets all the creatards in the same place.
That's true. Makes their shit easier to take down. "Well, Ken Ham said..." Next!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
The picture on their homepage is hilarious as well. "Someone staring intently at a bottle of piss? This must be SCIENCE!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Biological Value of Religion Mudhammam 31 4324 August 26, 2014 at 6:05 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Sydney Museum - Human Evolution is Absent Jason Jarred 3 2072 February 14, 2009 at 6:27 am
Last Post: Jason Jarred