Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The difference between a chocolate rabbit and a human?
The difference between a chocolate rabbit and a human?
An intriguing new video (below) from the sex obsessed male who tells Atheists to drink their dad's sperm. Argument goes that chocolate is "just matter" so "it doesn't matter" and then the person (pretend Atheist apparently) in the video concludes that "I'm just matter too" and proceeds to commit suicide because they assert that they is no different from chocolate. Nobody thinks like that but that's besides the point.

I'm actually not bothered that I'm "just matter" as it makes no difference to my life. The way I would tackle argument is that it is not irreligious people who do not value human life, as the video rudely asserts, but Allah, their god. All human suffering could end in an instant. Of course, they will boldly assert that life is a "test", but I have that covered too.

If life really was a test then we'd all be living out the same test and we'd all encounter the same scenarios, with the same parameters, in our lives. At school you don't get teachers that give some students a harder, or longer, exam than others yet still want all of their students to get the best grade possible. But this is what religionists would have you believe. They don't care that Allah is not testing people fairly but still cling to this lame way of dismissing suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1NjbBNsUms

RE: The difference between a chocolate rabbit and a human?
The intro unintentionally made me lol

eta: the rest of the video did too
(August 22, 2015 at 10:48 am)Neimenovic Wrote: The intro unintentionally made me lol

eta: the rest of the video did too

I thought it was funny too. DawahMan is good clown. He should join a circus.

Edit: And what is a "neurological particle" exactly? Imran just invented that. Shows how little he knows about science.

So he thinks ISIS values human life due to allah? Screw values like that!!

I admire his arm strength though, committing suicide by himself with a wrench swung in a sitting position from that distance, wow!

PS: why doesn't matter "matter"? That's a silly premise to begin with..
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(August 22, 2015 at 11:57 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: PS: why doesn't matter "matter"? That's a silly premise to begin with..

it rhymes. Give the guy a break Rolleyes
(August 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm)Neimenovic Wrote:
(August 22, 2015 at 11:57 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: PS: why doesn't matter "matter"? That's a silly premise to begin with..

it rhymes. Give the guy a break Rolleyes

Matter rhymes with lots of words. Matter rhymes with batter. Hey, he could make a rap.

It don't matter,
So I batter,
My head on a platter,
The blood goes splatter,
Because I'm a ratter,
I smatter,
It just don't matter...
Oh yeah! Matter!

(August 22, 2015 at 12:36 pm)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote:
(August 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: it rhymes. Give the guy a break Rolleyes

Matter rhymes with lots of words. Matter rhymes with batter. Hey, he could make a rap.

It don't matter,
So I batter,
My head on a platter,
The blood goes splatter,
Because I'm a ratter,
I smatter,
It just don't matter...
Oh yeah! Matter!

They say I'm madder
Than a hatter,
Because I say I'm just matter.
So I don't matter,
Because matter is just batter to make matter.
So if I smatter,
It doesn't matter
Because I'm just a ratter getting fatter
On a platter of more matter.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Please don't; we'll attract GMan.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Difference between Atheists and Churchoids! theMadJW 41 3395 May 5, 2020 at 9:06 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
Smile Interesting correlation between God and light in major world religions... Ajay0 17 1845 May 24, 2019 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Does anyone else fall down the rabbit hole Figbash 18 2357 October 14, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: no one
  The Possible Connection Between Egyptian Religion And FSM BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1147 December 10, 2017 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Watching my cat, thinking about god and human nature Foxaèr 68 15393 July 19, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Astonished
  The Difference Between the Higgs Boson and Go Rhondazvous 12 3688 July 18, 2017 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Debate between me, myself and I! Mystic 22 5305 January 4, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  No conflict between faith and science, eh? The Reality Salesman01 37 10243 May 22, 2015 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  The connection between Catholic priests and Muhammadan pedo gangs? ReptilianPeon 18 6481 May 17, 2015 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholics: Chocolate or Death! Metis 4 2383 February 16, 2015 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Metis