Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Atheist Forums Memorial
The Atheist Forums Memorial
I just spent a few hours reading through the posts I made throughout the last year and thereby started to read various posts by other members. I have noticed that many went away and didn`t return to this forum. Some members I really miss and I felt it would be wrong to simply have them forgotton.

So I decided to open this thread in which I and maybe other can write a few things about members who did not return.

jonb

http://atheistforums.org/user-3656.html

He was one of the first members to greet me on this forum. With a video of an idiot singing on an English talent show. He has a great sence of humor, even though most of his jokes were stolen from actual comedians, which technicaly doesnt make it his sence of humor. I believe we all enjoyed the various gifs he made for his avatar pics and signitures. And despite his funny and freakish behavior, one has to mention that he is well capable of participating in a debate on a serious basis and could provide arguments which were certainly worth reading through.

Darkstar

http://atheistforums.org/user-3855.html

I see Darkstar as the member who deserves more rep. He is one of the view members of this forum who actualy have the patience of continuing a debate with a moron for a lenght of over 20 pages, whilest constantly staying calm and rational. His replies were all worth reading and always made the impression of a well educated individual. I really miss his posts which I always read with great interest.

Vincenzo "Vinny" G.

http://atheistforums.org/user-3726.html

The only thing I miss about this asshole is that I didn`t get the chance to pound his face wih a led pipe before he disapeared.
RE: The Atheist Forums Memorial
Yeah I miss jonb and Darkstar. Plenty of others as well.
Nice thread.

Here are a couple of members that I miss ... sort of.

theVoid

padraic

annatar

reverendjeremiah

Skipper
(September 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Nice thread.

Here are a couple of members that I miss ... sort of.

theVoid

padraic

annatar

reverendjeremiah

Skipper

padraic/Bunyip didnt leave voluntarily did he?
(September 22, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Lion IRC Wrote: padraic/Bunyip didnt leave voluntarily did he?

We don't know what happened to him actually. A lot of the members e-mailed him and PMed him, but still got no responses.

He just stopped posting for some reason.
(September 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm)Rayaan Wrote:
(September 22, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Lion IRC Wrote: padraic/Bunyip didnt leave voluntarily did he?

We don't know what happened to him actually. A lot of the members e-mailed him and PMed him, but still got no responses.

Does that mean that you actualy have a member who could have died and you dont even know?
(September 22, 2013 at 8:55 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(September 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm)Rayaan Wrote: We don't know what happened to him actually. A lot of the members e-mailed him and PMed him, but still got no responses.

Does that mean that you actualy have a member who could have died and you dont even know?

Unfortunately yes TGAC Sad
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
j fucking strodel, baby!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Padraic is the one I miss most. Us cranky old farts have to stick together.
The dude with the seriously creepy avatar of himself, that probably is himself, I'm afraid.

And he types.

Sort of like this.

More spaghetti?

I'm hungry.

Hungry for knowledge, it's good

You should try...
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 839 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1409 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 124019 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3211 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4784 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4817 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8680 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3228 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Silly FB memorial. Foxaèr 0 303 November 10, 2016 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Christmas at Atheist Forums Shell B 70 12341 October 31, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist