Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the theists here recognize BS from one of their own?
Do the theists here recognize BS from one of their own?
Do the theists here ever recognize when one of their own is spewing BS, or do they admit to overlooking it?

Here on a "christian" website, a man makes claim that he used to have meetings with Satan.

http://www.insightsofgod.com/emmanuel_eni.html

My Meeting with Satan

I later went back to Lagos. One day, a girl named NINA came to me. NINA whose parents were from Anambra State was a very beautiful young girl but lives mostly in the sea, i.e. the underwater spirit world. She was an ardent agent of the Queen of the Coast and very wicked. She hated the Christians to the core and would go all length to fight Christianity. I first met her during my visit to the sea. NINA came for an errand from the Queen of the Coast.

We left immediately and reaching there I learnt of our having a conference with Lucifer. Satan, in this meeting, gave us the following instructions : To fight the believers and not the unbelievers, because the unbelievers were already his. When he said this, one of us asked : “Why ?” He said the reason was that God drove him out of ‘that place” (he refused to call the word ‘Heaven’ and all throughout our meetings with him he never mentioned the word ‘Heaven’. Rather he would always use the word ‘that place’) because of pride, and therefore he does not want any christian to get there (Heaven).

He also told us that we should not fight the hypocrites. “They are like me”, he said. He continued his speech and said : “We should only fight the real Christians.” That his time was near, therefore “we should fight as never before and make sure no one enters 'that place'.” So one of us said to him : “We heard that God has sent someone to rescue mankind back to God.” Satan then asked : “Who is that ?” One member answered “Jesus” and to our greatest surprise, Lucifer fell from his seat. He shouted at the man and warned him never to mention that name in any of our meetings if he loves his life. It is true that at the name of Jesus every knee must bow (Phil. 2:10), including Satan.

Why does it appear to me that this man is a pathological liar and in dire need of professional psychological help? Why would a "christian" not feel the same way?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Do the theists here recognize BS from one of their own?
If the theists here could recognize bullshit they wouldn't be theists!
Christians are firm believers in not judging...their own.
I read a similar quote recently on fstdt.com. Makes me wonder if these people actually believe this, in which case they're absolutely insane, or they just type this kind of thing out and put it online for all the gullible idiots out there to believe.

And funny how this story reads like a meeting with Satan took place in a boardroom.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Does Nina have any cute sisters, like Pinta or Santa Maria?
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- Buddha
"Anyone wanting to believe Jesus lived and walked as a real live human being must do so despite the evidence, not because of it."
- Dennis McKinsey
(September 29, 2013 at 9:38 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Christians are firm believers in not judging...their own.

Untrue. I was judged very harshly by christians
when I was one myself. They are fucking evil!
(September 30, 2013 at 4:54 pm)Beta Ray Bill Wrote: Does Nina have any cute sisters, like Pinta or Santa Maria?

Those ships have sailed, man!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 975 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58000 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1735 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 876 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1474 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9804 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 26362 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4481 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1076 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3309 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene