Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is atheistic origin science
What is atheistic origin science
I keep saying this come in threads lately, and I haven't the faintest clue as to what it is. I am familiar with Abiogenesis theory and evolution, and have read plenty of articles on both from reputable sources and never once heard either reffered to as atheistic origin science and I was under the impression that scientists atheist and theist worked on both.
So then what athiestic origin science?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: What is atheistic origin science
Probably akin to atheistic physics or atheistic chemistry.

What does god do when an arrow is shot from a bow or the gasoline in my car's engine receives a good spark?

Why, he takes care of things! Makes the arrow fly and the gas go boom.

Isn't god awesome?!?
An uneducated epithet mostly.
(October 3, 2013 at 1:49 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: I keep saying this come in threads lately, and I haven't the faintest clue as to what it is. I am familiar with Abiogenesis theory and evolution, and have read plenty of articles on both from reputable sources and never once heard either reffered to as atheistic origin science and I was under the impression that scientists atheist and theist worked on both.
So then what athiestic origin science?

Simple. It's a meaningless phrase dreamed up and used by half-wits who don't understand fundamental principles of the scientific method, such as falsifiability.

It boils down to, "You won't let me introduce my magical explanations into a scientific debate. Waaaaah!"

Any questions? Read

"Damn you and your godless, atheistic logic! There isn't any God in the principle of non-contradiction, therefore you're wrong! Satan planted those non sequiturs there!"

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Atheistic origin science is not getting to say "Goddidit" and have people take you seriously.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Its what you watch on Atheistic Youtube whilst eating your atheist pizza and drinking atheist beer.

Jesus - don't you know anything?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2258 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Josh McDowell and the "atheistic" Internet Jehanne 43 6085 February 8, 2018 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Supernatural denial, atheistic hypocrisy? Victory123 56 9461 February 1, 2018 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 752217 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Some Simple Questions show Atheistic Origin Science is false (proof 2 begins) SavedByGraceThruFaith 369 193081 October 9, 2014 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheist origin science has discovered the origin of god. daandaan 2 1593 October 11, 2013 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  My opinion - origin of the universe? Stucky 140 40876 September 29, 2011 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Erinome