Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back. . .
I'm Back. . .
Not that anyone probably remembers me, but I was a user here a while ago. I used to have a weird plague doctor type guy as my avatar.

I sort of had a mental breakdown, insulted some people, acted childish, and stormed out at a bad time in my life. But that's over. . .

I'm back now, much happier and much more mentally healthy. My second year of college is going well (I had a 3.8 GPA the first year, I'm around that again now), I'm an English major and I'm working on writing a novel atm.

I'm an atheist, as I'm sure you can tell by my avatar.

In my spare time I write, read, create PC game mods and actually play PC games.

And. . . I finally got a girlfriend. XD I'm sure no one remembers (I wasn't a very prolific member), but I was a perpetual perma-virgin who had never been kissed and had never had a date. I attribute this to my extreme social anxiety, which crippled all social interaction. But she's socially anxious as well, so we make it work.

I suppose I still pretty much am a perma-virgin, since it's a long distance relationship and we haven't met face to face (at least not outside of Skype), but I love her, she loves me, so heh, it counts!

And that's about it, really. Glad to see everyone again. Smile
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
RE: I'm Back. . .
I remember you. Welcome home.

I remember you. Welcome back.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Thanks. Hopefully you don't remember the negative parts too clearly. Tongue
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
I sort of remember you. Welcome again. Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I doubt I was here when you first left but welcome back regardless.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
I remember you. Shit happens. Welcome back.
I don't but welcome anyway.
Who the fuck are you? Whatever.
Welcome back. I'm a virgin, too. I'm Virgin Ivy. The virgin of the forums.

My kids were made with heaven sent sperm. It's a miracle.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon