Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheoreticalBullshit is back on YouTube
TheoreticalBullshit is back on YouTube
For fellow fans of his Scott Clifton/TheoreticalBullshit is making YouTube videos again. Smile

William Lane Craig and Metaphysical Cherry-Picking:

I don't always agree with him, but I think he usually presents his case well.

/slight fanboy
RE: TheoreticalBullshit is back on YouTube
Yussss! So keen to hear what he has to say again.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Never heard of him. Watched ten minutes and will definately finish watching later. Thanks for the introduction.
A must-watch video is the one on non-belief. It was that original argument of his that deconverted some renown theist youtuber back in the day!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
The argument from non-belief isn't his argument, but he mentioned once that the argument was the sort of final nail in the coffin for him as far as the existence of God was concerned (though he says he was never a Christian).
(October 20, 2013 at 11:16 am)MindForgedManacle Wrote: The argument from non-belief isn't his argument, but he mentioned once that the argument was the sort of final nail in the coffin for him as far as the existence of God was concerned (though he says he was never a Christian).

Oh really? Did he say who came up with the argument?
J.L Schellenberg.
Thanks, MFM, for the nudge.

Appreciated.
The PURPOSE of life is to replicate our DNA ................. (from Darwin)
The MEANING of life is the experience of living ... (from Frank Herbert)
The VALUE of life is the legacy we leave behind ..... (from observation)
How have I not seen this dude before?

I propose a motion that everytime a theist brings up the Kalam's cosmological argument, we post this video in response.
(October 21, 2013 at 4:31 am)genkaus Wrote: How have I not seen this dude before?

I propose a motion that everytime a theist brings up the Kalam's cosmological argument, we post this video in response.

Me too. This guy is great - but I need to watch it again as I didn't get it the first time.

Really should have studied philosophy at some point.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video thread for interesting philosophical discussions on YouTube and elsewhere GrandizerII 2 309 August 26, 2020 at 8:43 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Your Favorite YouTube Unbelievers/Believers? MindForgedManacle 7 2523 July 17, 2013 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon