Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping my brother
Helping my brother
The kid is applying for a project for Dallas, of all the places... and he could really use your vote!

His is the number 116, with a black background (don't vote on the next one, like I did... -.-').
It's full of grammatical errors, I know... I've told him... He could have asked me to review that thing beforehand, but did he??! NO!

Just click the VOTE button at the top of the page, please.

http://connectedcitygallery.com/submissi...n/116.html

Thanks!
RE: Helping my brother
(October 20, 2013 at 5:53 pm)pocaracas Wrote: The kid is applying for a project for Dallas, of all the places... and he could really use your vote!

His is the number 116, with a black background (don't vote on the next one, like I did... -.-').
It's full of grammatical errors, I know... I've told him... He could have asked me to review that thing beforehand, but did he??! NO!

Just click the VOTE button at the top of the page, please.

http://connectedcitygallery.com/submissi...n/116.html

Thanks!

Done. Big Grin

What is it? Angel
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(October 20, 2013 at 8:50 pm)Ivy Wrote: What is it? Angel
It's supposed to be a pedestrian route from the city center/downtown to the river.
Where people can just stroll, jog, ride bikes, segways...
Done! Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Done!
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
I voted twice using a proxy.

But don't tell him that.
I voted for 130 just to be a dick...and because 130 is kicking your brother's ass!
LOL... a few days ago, I saw some contestant going strong on 13k... I wonder how many he has now...
bots gotta bot!

BTW, JohnV, thanks for your vote! Wink

EDIT: the mega guy is 144 and is now close to 40k! Talk about a beating!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My brother's getting a divorce Mr.Obvious 10 2053 January 12, 2018 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Some advice on how to deal with a "interesting" brother in law NuclearEnergy 21 5646 July 3, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Regina
  So my older brother is being buried today. Whateverist 33 5048 April 11, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  An epic gift from my brother this Newton Day. Mechaghostman2 2 871 December 27, 2015 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Sal
  Who Me and my Brother Are Seeing Live: Edwardo Piet 8 1497 October 3, 2015 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I invited my brother to AF to Talk Mystical 10 1939 November 20, 2014 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  helping my partner overcome Catholic guilt feldsparcoyote 12 3444 November 20, 2013 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Big Brother reverendjeremiah 14 3792 January 16, 2012 at 5:09 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
Rainbow Why Won't My Brother Admit He's Gay? Erinome 56 14831 November 3, 2011 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Phaedra
  Jesus' Brother Dies Minimalist 0 808 November 3, 2011 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist