Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Bet Its A Family "Tradition"
I'll Bet Its A Family "Tradition"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/04...12461.html

Quote:A Virginia mother let her 7-year-old son wear a Ku Klux Klan costume this Halloween because, she insisted, it's a family tradition.
RE: I'll Bet Its A Family "Tradition"
Must be a hell-of-a family!

Why do I get the feeling that some of my money will go to feed and care for this ignorant family..?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Shh...Min. Racism doesn't exist anymore and is just a ploy by the left to garnish votes. Haven't you been paying attention?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
[Image: tumblr_ltk2nc3Kvb1r1p5bn.jpg]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
But we can laugh at this all day without considering other's feelings.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL2c2sEa6quR8zh_YagV7...0GNo5Lqh2w]

I hate what the KKK stands for, but freedom of speech and expression is what allows me to say that all religion can suck a dick, and I wouldn't want anyone limiting my freedom to express that. The kid was not promoting a value system any more than a child dressed as a zombie is promoting cannibalism.
The kid isn't the problem. It's the asshole mother.
The mother seems unstable.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL2c2sEa6quR8zh_YagV7...0GNo5Lqh2w]

That priest costume is AWESOME!
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 4, 2013 at 1:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/04...12461.html

Quote:A Virginia mother let her 7-year-old son wear a Ku Klux Klan costume this Halloween because, she insisted, it's a family tradition.

Aren't you supposed to dress up as a monster at Halloween?Wink Shades

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

*checks wife's family tree for Virginians...breathes a sigh of relief*

How ignorant is that? I'm guessing the town is predominantly white, because even redneck mothers wouldn't invite a beatdown on their children. I think..

(The bitch's surname is Black. Hoo boy.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 6911 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2251 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 764 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  The Family Secular Elf 4 496 August 15, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 207 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  So the Trump family is allowed to joke about hurting journalists NuclearEnergy 1 726 July 8, 2017 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4718 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Aw... And I Bet Pappy Jesus Said "Sho' nuff, Bubba." Minimalist 10 1503 April 10, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1466 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Pissy-Gate Rears Its Ugly Head, Again. Minimalist 26 2780 March 5, 2017 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet