Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aw... And I Bet Pappy Jesus Said "Sho' nuff, Bubba."
Aw... And I Bet Pappy Jesus Said "Sho' nuff, Bubba."
Even if it is fucking Alabama there has to be some limit on how stupid people are.  Doesn't there?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alabama-...is-affair/

Quote:Alabama ‘family values’ governor begs lawmakers not to release more lurid details of his affair

Quote:Republican Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley on Friday held a news conference in which he refused calls to resign from his office, even though his administration has been rocked by constant scandals related to his lying about an affair he had with a longtime aide.

Quote:Bentley then explained that the citizens of Alabama should not worry about his past mistakes because he got help in fixing them from a higher power.

“For the past several years, I have struggled,” he admitted. “Last year, I got to a point where I recognized that I could not carry these burdens alone. It got to the point where I knew I could not do this by myself. That day. last May, I asked God to take these struggles and to help me carry these burdens… and I completely gave him all of me.”

Fucking jesus is always there for these degenerate family values scumbags.  Jesus is a real sap of a "god."
RE: Aw... And I Bet Pappy Jesus Said "Sho' nuff, Bubba."
"Touching breasts" is pretty tame stuff.

Did he finger her snatch ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wow, the honorable, yet surprisingly horny governor of Alabama was even on ABC News tonight !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 7, 2017 at 3:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Even if it is fucking Alabama there has to be some limit on how stupid people are.  Doesn't there?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alabama-...is-affair/

Quote:Alabama ‘family values’ governor begs lawmakers not to release more lurid details of his affair

Quote:Republican Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley on Friday held a news conference in which he refused calls to resign from his office, even though his administration has been rocked by constant scandals related to his lying about an affair he had with a longtime aide.

Quote:Bentley then explained that the citizens of Alabama should not worry about his past mistakes because he got help in fixing them from a higher power.

“For the past several years, I have struggled,” he admitted. “Last year, I got to a point where I recognized that I could not carry these burdens alone. It got to the point where I knew I could not do this by myself. That day. last May, I asked God to take these struggles and to help me carry these burdens… and I completely gave him all of me.”

Fucking jesus is always there for these degenerate family values scumbags.  Jesus is a real sap of a "god."

And god told him, "Stop with the blondes, you're better off sticking it in brunettes..."
Dying to live, living to die.
And the Alabama Supreme Court stuck their dicks up his ass, too.  Far more effective than anything that fucking 'god' could do.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alabama-...o-proceed/

Quote:Alabama Supreme Court allows impeachment of governor to proceed
Um . .

Why doesn't the guv utter his magic incantation and put everything back to right ??

Innit funny how these types never seem to listen to Jesus until after they get caught?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They learned from the catlicks that they can get forgiveness as long as they do a bunch of hail Marys and our fathers.

Guess it didn't work this time.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 10, 2017 at 4:02 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Innit funny how these types never seem to listen to Jesus until after they get caught?

Boru

Doesn't matter what they do anymore, they have their Jesus Get Out of Jail Card, everything is absolved.

Praise Jesus !!

well . . .

despite Jesus dying for his sins, he just RESIGNED !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1549 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  “F*ck Chaffetz, f*ck Jordan,” Boehner said to Alberta. “They’re both a**holes.” Minimalist 3 552 October 29, 2017 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Celebrities that said they would move Manowar 19 2190 November 11, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  You Can Bet Your Ass Minimalist 24 2682 November 10, 2016 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: abaris
  I Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself Minimalist 1 745 September 19, 2015 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I'll Bet Its A Family "Tradition" Minimalist 19 3330 November 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Supreme Court deciding on gay marriage, said to be conflicted CleanShavenJesus 0 928 March 26, 2013 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  Russia and China said on Friday they would oppose any foreign military intervention in North Korea cratehorus 14 5721 March 1, 2013 at 12:50 am
Last Post: cratehorus