Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh man, why do they need to be so sickeningly sincere?!
Oh man, why do they need to be so sickeningly sincere?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRgoyLiDbdw#t=78

ROFLOL

Oh fuck, why is this so deeply, perfectly self satisfied?

Look at this petty shit, fellows? Watch, as the most lifeless camerawork in existence captures the most wooden acting possible, as it portrays the oldest fallacies in the book, all set to exaggerated and overly dramatic music.

And then laugh, because this is the best christians have.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Oh man, why do they need to be so sickeningly sincere?!
Well, it's not the best they have, but that is some silly shit. :p
lol.

The more someone tries to disprove something, the more it proves it. Seriously? hahahaha
(November 16, 2013 at 1:24 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: lol.

The more someone tries to disprove something, the more it proves it. Seriously? hahahaha

I coulda sworn we had a troll here recently that tried that exact argument before he flitted away, never to be seen again. It's like, if christians ever got to see themselves making these arguments, they'd immediately understand how terrible they are.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
There is no shortage of trolls.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do I need to be saved? zwanzig 15 1128 August 3, 2023 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5193 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 7080 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6068 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Why Does God Need So Much Praise? Rhondazvous 57 8478 April 24, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
Smile I Need A Sincere Christian Response Please ShaMan 58 12322 August 1, 2014 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: orangebox21
  Looking for another Christian to bash (only the sincere need apply). Whateverist 0 1046 July 28, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Why do I need to fear God? clergyman 20 3913 June 16, 2014 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  If Jesus was just a man, why all the stories? 1tasolo 38 9113 January 31, 2014 at 8:43 am
Last Post: catman
  Why would Satan want souls? What use are they to him? Brakeman 103 27811 September 3, 2013 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: ronedee