Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 5 strangest things evolution left in our bodies.
The 5 strangest things evolution left in our bodies.
Apologize for the gigantic ass screen shot. Only 10 images were allowed. I had to compromise. Here are answers to questions some may have asked themselves. You can't find this in your bible.

[Article can be found here.]
RE: The 5 strangest things evolution left in our bodies.
Fear not. Some creatard shitball will be along to explain how very vital all of these items are.

When in doubt they make shit up and, for creatards, that's good enough.
Nah. God left these in us for a reason which will all become clear when the rapture happens and to confuse biologists and test our faith in him.

Don't you atheists know anything?

Wink Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 21, 2013 at 12:34 am)Beccs Wrote: Nah. God left these in us for a reason which will all become clear when the rapture happens and to confuse biologists and test our faith in him.

Don't you atheists know anything?

Wink Shades

I know how to make a bad ass toddler & chicken tortilla wrap.
They didn't even mention our coccyx which is left over from when our ancestors had tails.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 21, 2013 at 4:27 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: They didn't even mention our coccyx which is left over from when our ancestors had tails.

*opens door with prehensile tail, backs out of thread slowly and self-consciously*
These are evidence of our grand design. Small clues that let see the creator. For they show us the way!

That is awesome.....I did not know about the third eye lid......I wish I had one still.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
I've always been able to wiggle my ears! My mind is blown that only 15% of people can do that. Pretty crazy when you think about all the pointless stuff in our body from when we were vegetarian heathens Smile
(November 22, 2013 at 1:00 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: *opens door with prehensile tail, backs out of thread slowly and self-consciously*

If you had a prehensile tail, would you back out consciously?
(November 22, 2013 at 1:19 am)bladevalant546 Wrote: These are evidence of our grand design. Small clues that let see the creator. For they show us the way!

That is awesome.....I did not know about the third eye lid......I wish I had one still.

Please tell me you're kidding? According to religion, the earth is only several thousand years old. How could evolution be possible if the humans have only existed for maybe 3-4,000 years? Not to mention the dinosaurs. There's proof dinosaurs existed, yet neither the quran nor bible makes any mention of it. Did god create everything on earth except for the dinosaurs? Or was that the devil's work? I've come to assume that the people who wrote the bible and quran were the same to claim the earth was flat. I didn't actually realize the whole dinosaur thing until I read your post. You can find every fictional animal, talking snakes, magical boats, wish granting sky fairies, but not one mention of a dinosaur. Why?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Researchers debunk myth of 'right-brain' and 'left-brain' personality traits CleanShavenJesus 11 5791 August 18, 2013 at 7:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30310 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Our cousins take another smalls step in the Evolution of Intelligence! theVOID 10 5407 January 5, 2010 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Left overs.. Darwinian 14 5713 November 11, 2008 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc